From 14 stone to 13 stone

I think I will be hear this week coming but I could have my 6st award tomorrow (right on the button of it now on scales this morning). I have to think though, right now I'm on tablets for fertility and I'm sure they are making me retain fluid but this is the reason I lost the weight in the first place.

Fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow

Roast beef dinner at a pub (not far from bearded festival).... They acted superbly but I kinda lost it for the rest of the day. Prior to going out I had had a HUGE spider in my handbag. Not a good day!

Not surprised you lost it. I'd have lost it at the spider! x

Fingers crossed Mandy, I really want to move into the 13's now and I agree Zappacat, I would have sweated it out with that spider :eek:

Good luck to you both, 2lbs to the 13s. So close now! Fingers crossed x

Lost another 2lb this week so I'm sooooo close to the 13s!!!! I've got everything crossed :)

Thank you Anju, tentatively I will say I may be leaving you all this evening but I dont want to jinx it as you know things can change in under 8 hours but my scales tells me I'm in the 13's now and lets hope the official one says the same (by comparison there is a difference of about 2Ibs and going by my scales I'm down 4Ibs (fingers and toes crossed)

oooh Orla, fingers crossed for you.

I'd say you'll get your 6 stone award for definite, and then if you can get into 13s too that'll be a fantastic bonus!

I would be thrilled Niamh but of course I'm weary about saying it just in case it doesnt happen

Thanks Niamh and Mandy, I agree Niamh I should say nothing but sadly too late to take it back now

Ah I didn't mean you... I meant that's the way I usually am. I don't like to tell people that I've got my hopes up! On here is different though, I don't mind people knowing as we're all in the same boat.

Funny you say that as I would be the same at class, nobody really knows how much I lose unless the consultant tells

Thank you Anju, tentatively I will say I may be leaving you all this evening but I dont want to jinx it as you know things can change in under 8 hours but my scales tells me I'm in the 13's now and lets hope the official one says the same (by comparison there is a difference of about 2Ibs and going by my scales I'm down 4Ibs (fingers and toes crossed)

Good luck tonight x

Down to 14st3.5 now! Hoping another 2 weeks will get me the hell out of here!

Mandy, I will be here for another week at least but I did get my 6st award, was down 2Ibs so now I'm 14st exactly, lets hope I get it next week fingers crossed

Back