From 14 stone to 13 stone

YAY ORLA

Good woman!

Thanks a mill, it has taken a while but so worthwhile

I feel brilliant, there were at times when I felt like giving up but I knew I wanted that 6st badly and I kept perservering. I will take photo once my hair is done and I have outfit on this Friday, cant wait now

Hello Everyone, I am a Wednesday home weigher and I have just moved into the 14 stone bracket (only just at 14 stone 13.5lb but at least I am here). I am off on holiday for 2 weeks on the 3rd August, so I would like to lose enough so that I stay in the 14 bracket following the expected weight gain on holiday.

Hiya Tracy, welcome :D

After weeks of faffing about, I ended up back at 14st 13 last week. I'm on a week's hols first week in August, so trying to put in 3 good weeks before that. I'd love to be 14 st 7 by then.

The lowest I got to was 14 st 0.5lb just before Easter. I want to get back to that (and into 13s) by end of Aug.

Welcome Tracy and Jade, it is lovely to see new people join here, last night I was down 2Ibs and now I'm exactly 14st so hopefully I will move into the 13's next Tuesday

Niamh, no doubt you will have that loss by then, I can see your determined

Mandy, I will be here for another week at least but I did get my 6st award, was down 2Ibs so now I'm 14st exactly, lets hope I get it next week fingers crossed

That's fantastic, well done :party0038:

Mandy, I will be here for another week at least but I did get my 6st award, was down 2Ibs so now I'm 14st exactly, lets hope I get it next week fingers crossed

woo hoo! Go Orla! AMAZING! Well done hun, that is awesome xx
:wow::worthy: :happy036:

Lost a pound and half this week, so thats the pound I put on last week plus a bit more! Think it was the shorts myself :p don't know what I'm gonna do when the weather gets colder lol

Thanks all it is still sinking in. Niamh that is fantastic, I can see you having great losses over the summer, your flying it

Anju my dear great to see you here, hope all is okay with you, thanks a million

Mandy, I can relate to this but just keep doing what your doing, your stats are speaking volumes and remember how far you have come.

Thanks all the same my dear, it is still sinking in

Wow Jade that is fantastic, I see you only joined in May this year and nearly have 3st lost already, well done

Yay well done Niamh, that's a fantastic loss!! :happy096:

Back