From 14 stone to 13 stone

2lb loss for me today, very very happy :D
Just 3lb more & I'll get my 3.5 award. Looks like it's going to be a lovely sunny day too. Have a fab day everyone x :cool:

Congratulations to those who have lost and commiserations to those who haven't. Some fantastic loses and achievements happening this week.

Niamh, absolutely thrilled for you, that is a fantastic loss

Zappacat, well done and hope you enjoy the weather because here in Ireland we are going to get thunder and lightning and the heavens are opening at the moment plus I'm dressing up today for ladies day at the races near where I live (Niamh ladies day in Kilbeggan)

I have all ready now and look forward to it

Thanks everyone, I am delighted. Thought I'd have got maybe 3 off at a push. Going to try to get 2 off this week, red and green days seem to work for me.

Orla, weather is meant to be horrible this weekend, thunder, rain, flood warnings... typical when you've a day out planned! It's still nice up here, it must be moving north :(

Well done Mandy, if this is any consolation we both can keep each other company and hopefully next week we will be moving to the 13's, remember a loss is a loss

Niamh, apparently the midlands got the rain this morning and it is meant to clear up this afternoon, I have my umbrella ready anyway and he has brought the big one that will hold three people under so I think I should be okay (fingers crossed)

Well done Mandy, if this is any consolation we both can keep each other company and hopefully next week we will be moving to the 13's, remember a loss is a loss

Niamh, apparently the midlands got the rain this morning and it is meant to clear up this afternoon, I have my umbrella ready anyway and he has brought the big one that will hold three people under so I think I should be okay (fingers crossed)

Are we going to see a picture Orla???

2lb loss for me today, very very happy :D
Just 3lb more & I'll get my 3.5 award. Looks like it's going to be a lovely sunny day too. Have a fab day everyone x :cool:

Well done! Great loss for you. :)

Ooh, I'm getting quite excited now. When I got on my scales this morning, it actually dropped below 13stone! Now, I know that's not my official weigh in, which is usually about 3lbs heavier than this (in the evening and with clothes on), but it was so lovely to see a 12 at the front of the scales. Can't wait to see that on my official weigh in.

Ooh, I'm getting quite excited now. When I got on my scales this morning, it actually dropped below 13stone! Now, I know that's not my official weigh in, which is usually about 3lbs heavier than this (in the evening and with clothes on), but it was so lovely to see a 12 at the front of the scales. Can't wait to see that on my official weigh in.

Fingers crossed for you that you see that 12 again tonight. if not I'm sure you'll see it next week! Good luck :D

Fingers crossed for you that you see that 12 again tonight. if not I'm sure you'll see it next week! Good luck :D

Oops - I posted this in the wrong forum, didn't I? It was meant to be in the 13-12stone bit. Sorry!!

STS this week for me - that's not going to get me out of the 14 st bracket is it. Need to really focus next week.

Really hope to join you guys tomorrow! Need a 2lb loss! Fingers crossed :)

Thank You :) x

After been bold last Friday on the drink and not eating all day Saturday I may actually be leaving you tomorrow as I suspect I may have that half pound loss needed to get into the 13's

all I need is half a pound

Back