From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm sure you're going to do it this week :)

I did it lost 2.5lbs :bliss:and I am now officially in this group (only just 14.13) Also got my 3.5 stone award so am over the moon! :)

Good luck Orla on you 1/2 pound, and good luck to everyone else this week! xx

Welcome Rhi and holiday dieter, good luck Orla!. I lost 3lbs which is good, but since I put on 2.5 last week is just a little more than a balancing out. Anyway, I've got over myself. Will keep at it and get into the lower 14s next week!

I dont know but if I get it then it will just be half a pound, gosh my stomach is going to do somersaults today until 5.30pm this evening

Thanks Mandy

Good luck Orla. The somersaulting stomach is the extra bit of body magic to ensure the loss xx

Hopefully your right my dear

It is with sad goodbye I leave this page, was down 1Ib and now weigh 13st 13Ibs

Would love to see you all follow soon

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! Amazing! So pleased for you! Will miss you though :wave_cry:

Woohoo that's fantastic! So happy for you but sad to see you go. Hopefully a few of us will be following you in the next couple of weeks :) :) :)

I know but have been trying to get into 13 to 12 for ages

Hopefully 13-12 is easier for us all... we've been hanging around here too long!

Just think, you're now at 1st+ to goal!! Amazing...

I think I will be be in this thread for a while - a 1.5 lb loss for me again this week (now 14 stone 12). Next week is my last before my 2 week holiday. I think I may end up back in the 15 to 16 thread after that and I really don't want to go back.

I stayed the same this week and I have lots of plans this coming weekend. I don't know how I'm going to get through it all within my syns but I really need a good loss to get me on my way out of here....

I said that in class yesterday Niamh, I no longer have 2st + to lose, now it is 1st 13Ibs and I got a clap for that, cant believe it

Mandy, I'm hoping and keeping fingers crossed you will be coming over this week, was thinking of you last night when I posted about leaving here

hi all can I join u? I weighed in at 14.4 this morning doing official weigh in tomorrow and starting tomorrow. don't take this wrong way but I don't plan to stay long im hoping to be joining 13 very soon

Back