From 14 stone to 13 stone

14.6 so 3lbs loss! Can see 13s in my sights! More than half way there!

Wow well done Orla Thats amazing!! May be a while before i join you ( hopefully not too long). Also big well done Tanya :D xx

Congratulations on getting down to the next stone Orla.

Tracybackinuk Hopefully you will lose a bit more next week to help keep you in the 14's but if not you know what they say, 'quick on quick off' and you have to enjoy your holiday.

tinkerbellsmum hi and welcome to the thread. Hope things go quickly for you as you are so near the 13's.

Congratulations to everyone else who has lost.

thanks maisiem
I did weigh in this morning as 14.4 as expected so Im starting today. waiting for my shopping to arrive so I can have breakfast then I have a long 9.30am-10.00pm at work

Tinkerbellsmum, I was the same I dont plan to stay too long in each stone category and hopefully you will be joining me shortly

Tanyalina, you are on the better side of the 14st I would call it, you have climbed the hill now you need to reach the bottom (trust me this is how I see it), that is a huge loss well done on that

Maisiem, thanks very much for that, just letting you all know there are a few on the 13 to 12 that you may know so I hope to see more of ye there in the next few weeks

2lb off today for me. That takes me out of the 200's! Now only 1lb off my 3.5 stone award, 2lb off my half century badge & 4lb off moving down to the next group!! Soooo excited :bliss:

Mandy, I know how tough this can be but you have come so far and all that hard work will pay off (look at all your lovely awards on your signature) :bighug:

Sorry you had a STS Animagus. It was the same for me last week, but have lost 3lbs this week. So I will keep my fingers crossed it shows on the scales next time for you :)

Sorry I've not been about lately - had tonnes of Summer Visitors making the most of holidaying with us hehe.

Have a good week all xx

bad week for me this week 1lb on but I knew I would as had a tummy bug mid week and have eaten nothing but carbs since.

Have decided to change my weigh in day to a wednesday so will weigh in again then and hopefully this 1lb will be gone.

bad week for me this week 1lb on but I knew I would as had a tummy bug mid week and have eaten nothing but carbs since.

Have decided to change my weigh in day to a wednesday so will weigh in again then and hopefully this 1lb will be gone.

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I'm sure it will come straight back off & hopefully take a couple of others with it :)

Hi. I've just moved in :D 14st 12.5lbs...got a while to go :)

Sorry you've been ill Maisie. Hope you are feeling much better now and have a really good week. Totally understandable to have a gain if you've been unwell. xx

Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I'm sure it will come straight back off & hopefully take a couple of others with it :)

Thank you. It's hard when you are ill as all you crave is the things to make you feel better which aren't necessarily what you would choose!

Hi. I've just moved in :D 14st 12.5lbs...got a while to go :)

Congratulations and welcome to 14-13 stone group.

Thank u :)

Hmm feeling a bit down. Went out tonight and one of my friends got a little drunk and told me that my dieting (healthy eating) makes everything so awkward as I cant eat in certain restaurants (fast food etc) and they feel they have to pick somewhere different (even though I have always said please always go where ever you would like and I will work something out :() Just feel a bit guilty now like they feel its a pain even inviting me :/ anyone else felt like this :( x

I kno what you mean, I'm like that at home lol.

Well lets just hope the sacrifice is worth it in the end, plus I feel so much better about myself eating healthy so im not going to give up to make other peoples life easier ;) haha. Spoke to my friend this morning and cleared some stuff up and feel a bit better. Lets just hope it was the drink talking! :)

Well lets just hope the sacrifice is worth it in the end, plus I feel so much better about myself eating healthy so im not going to give up to make other peoples life easier ;) haha. Spoke to my friend this morning and cleared some stuff up and feel a bit better. Lets just hope it was the drink talking! :)

Glad you got it sorted out. It can be hard balancing eating out and SW. I don't think it's the food, it's the fact people can't accept the new you and the changes you are making. I have this a lot. Friends who just don't stop buying me drinks saying one won't hurt, so I have one for them to buy me another and another. If I say something I'm a bore and need to let my hair down! It is hard to get this right. Don't let one thing get you down. Focus on your journey, how great you feel and how amazing your success has been so far x

Back