From 14 stone to 13 stone

*wavey* I'm a little newbie, weighed in at 14 6.5 this morning, apparently the 0.5 counted. Anyhoo, usual story, on diets off diets history, but this is first time trying slimming world, must say I'm impressed so far.

Really like this stone bracket thread's idea, little bit of a milestone every time we bump stones off lol

*wavey* I'm a little newbie, weighed in at 14 6.5 this morning, apparently the 0.5 counted. Anyhoo, usual story, on diets off diets history, but this is first time trying slimming world, must say I'm impressed so far.

Really like this stone bracket thread's idea, little bit of a milestone every time we bump stones off lol

Hiii :D

Well done. I love slimming world!

Hi Fizzyfluff! Welcome, I claim 1/2 pound is a big poo if I put it on but I'm quite chuffed if it comes off! We're the same weight exactly.

Animagus, it'll be fluid weight, don't panic and just keep on. It doesn't sound that disastrous. Chicken's definitely not too calorific at least. Maybe Pavlova is but you didn't have much.

fizzyfluff, I left this thread two weeks ago but I keep coming back (yeah they are a great bunch here and I miss them !!!). I agree about going through the stone zones, it is one of those yayyy moments as I call them, hopefully you will be joining me really soon

Welcome Fizzyfluff!

Weigh-in tonight and have no idea how it's going to go. Had an awful sore stomach this week, which mucked up my eating for 2 days. Back to normal now, but y'know how a bug can throw off your entire system. Anyway, hoping for 1lb!

Hi all, I'm not SW I'm CC but there is no one there for the stone bracket threads :-( can I crash your thread please? I've just WI today at 14st 13.7 so I'll be here a wee while :) *waves*

Welcome to all our new friends :D

This dieting malarkey is expensive, just spent £50 on futtery kitchen bits that I had to have! Only problem is I got them on amazon so have to make do with standard spoons and one measuring jug until it arrives....

Struggled to get my head around the daily diet sheets today, seems a bit silly that it's not set up to record meals as such, and there's no where near enough room to write down every ingredient I've used. Have found copying recipes on the website handy as it just tells me how any suns are in place and I don't have to work it out!

Well guys I'm leaving you for now, weighed in at 13 13.5lb with a loss of 3.5lbs this week so just made it into the 13's....not sure how long I'll stay there cause I'm off on holiday Saturday!!! Could well be back next week lol :) See you all soon xx

Not sure how, but lost 4 lbs this week! Regained my 2 stone award, delighted.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fantastic, well done to you both :)

Great losses this week everyone! Well done on getting to the 13s Miss muffet! have a great time on holiday! xx

That is fantastic weight losses, Niamh that is a great loss, one question did you feel you should have done better last week as it often takes the week after to show on the scales, delighted for you and it wont be long before your in the 13's with myself and little miss muffet

That is fantastic weight losses, Niamh that is a great loss, one question did you feel you should have done better last week as it often takes the week after to show on the scales, delighted for you and it wont be long before your in the 13's with myself and little miss muffet

Hi Orla, I wasn't expecting a loss last week at all, because I'd lost 5lbs the week prior to that. I think I've just been more focussed the last few weeks- I lost 5, then 1, then 4... I've never lost 10lbs over 3 weeks before.

I'm really hoping for a STS next week while I am off work, and then get back into it 100% from 11th.

Gosh if I lost 10Ibs in three weeks then I would be almost at a 7st loss, would love that, it is definitely working for you. This week so far I'm having a great week and as * week is over now I'm hoping I could get 2Ibs off and get nearer to the 6.5st loss.

On a sad note, my consultant is leaving our place next Tuesday and just covering her Wednesday group because she has kids and found she was bringing them to class and was physically tired coming and going. To say I'm gutted is an understatement as she has not only been a consultant but also a good friend during my tough time and even though we will meet occasionally it wont be the same. We have a new consultant taking over and she has asked me to cover the social team and I will but I know a lot of the people that attend class are going to leave when Pauline goes, they dont want another consultant and I can understand where they are coming from but that isnt fair on the new girl. I hope I can still continue to lose with the new girl

Gosh if I lost 10Ibs in three weeks then I would be almost at a 7st loss, would love that, it is definitely working for you. This week so far I'm having a great week and as * week is over now I'm hoping I could get 2Ibs off and get nearer to the 6.5st loss.

On a sad note, my consultant is leaving our place next Tuesday and just covering her Wednesday group because she has kids and found she was bringing them to class and was physically tired coming and going. To say I'm gutted is an understatement as she has not only been a consultant but also a good friend during my tough time and even though we will meet occasionally it wont be the same. We have a new consultant taking over and she has asked me to cover the social team and I will but I know a lot of the people that attend class are going to leave when Pauline goes, they dont want another consultant and I can understand where they are coming from but that isnt fair on the new girl. I hope I can still continue to lose with the new girl

I'm sure that you will still lose with the new consultant Orla - you have such determination and your motivation comes from you and not from outside influences, but I understand that it's sad to not have your friend as your consultant.

well done :)

True Mandy, DH and I have no children and if it were me then I would do the same, my kids would come first, she was a touch emotional last Tuesday, she will be even more so as I got the go ahead to have a little party for her and I have written out a speech to give

Back