From 14 stone to 13 stone

Not sure how, but lost 4 lbs this week! Regained my 2 stone award, delighted.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Niamh that's amazing! So very very happy for you :D

Thanks :) Great losses this week it's so lovely to have support here!

Well guys I'm leaving you for now, weighed in at 13 13.5lb with a loss of 3.5lbs this week so just made it into the 13's....not sure how long I'll stay there cause I'm off on holiday Saturday!!! Could well be back next week lol :) See you all soon xx

Congratulations well done

Not sure how, but lost 4 lbs this week! Regained my 2 stone award, delighted.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done

i lost 1/2lb this week...Takes me to 14st 12lb leasts its a loss i spose. On a top note, thats 10lb in three weeks lol.

Best get back to work now :(

1.5lbs off for me this week :) need the same again next week for my 4 stone award so going to be extra good :) x

You can do it Rhi08 :)

I would love if it was my last week in here, sadly I don't think it will be but I can dream!

Congratulations Vicki and Rhi on your losses.

I'm going to have to leave this group now.. Lost 3.5, taking me down to 13st12.5. Felt soo good seeing that number on the scale!

I lost 6.5 pounds taking me to 13st11 and out of this thread! Best of luck to you all, see you in the next stone down SOON! <3

Thanks Vix fingers crossed and wow well done Beth and BM fab losses hope to be joining you soon! xx

We can keep a spot warm for you guys in the next thread! We can stage a takeover :)

I lost 6.5 pounds taking me to 13st11 and out of this thread! Best of luck to you all, see you in the next stone down SOON! <3

Oh wow that's fantastic! You didn't think you'd do it and you smashed it. Well done :)

I'm going to have to leave this group now.. Lost 3.5, taking me down to 13st12.5. Felt soo good seeing that number on the scale!

Great loss Beth, well done. I can't wait to see that 13 :)

We can keep a spot warm for you guys in the next thread! We can stage a takeover :)

Hopefully won't be long before everyone here is over in the 13 - 12 group!! :)

Well done to all of you! I'll have to get my skates on and follow you :D

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Zappacat and Niamh you are both so close! You won't be waiting long :) Or at least you better not be, I've gotten used to the posters in this thread!

Woo hoo congratulations Beth

Back