From 14 stone to 13 stone

I lost 6.5 pounds taking me to 13st11 and out of this thread! Best of luck to you all, see you in the next stone down SOON! <3

wow what a fantastic loss - congratulations on being down in the next thread

Lost 4lbs this week so down to 14st 6lbs. Hopefully another couple of weeks and I will be in the next thread down too.:)

Well done Masiem! I'm sure you will be. It's a lot quieter than this thread so far.... We need you lot to get down there!

had a really bad couple of weeks and gained 3 weeks in a row so 4.5lb down last night back in here at 14.12 :) hello everyone again!!

Hi Ponytales! I weighed in today - 1.5 off which I'm pleased with. Hoping for one off by next weigh in on Monday night! (All messed up as I was away).

Just had some of my sisters birthday cake ( a rather large piece :sigh: )meaning I am over my syns for the day! I really hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in this week only need to lose 1 1/2 lbs for my next award! hmm just feel like in sabotaging myself this week :( x

Just had some of my sisters birthday cake ( a rather large piece :sigh: )meaning I am over my syns for the day! I really hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in this week only need to lose 1 1/2 lbs for my next award! hmm just feel like in sabotaging myself this week :( x

Sorry that you're having a rough time at the moment. We all have weeks like that but hopefully you'll get back on track for the rest of the week & get that 1.5lb :bighug:

I'm sooo happy this morning. I've lost 3lb!!! It takes me into the 13's & gets me my half century! I didn't expect it & I'm over the moon :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Looking forward to welcoming you my dear and I'm hoping one more may be joining today (I wont mention names but I'm sure the person knows themselves who they are)

I'm sooo happy this morning. I've lost 3lb!!! It takes me into the 13's & gets me my half century! I didn't expect it & I'm over the moon :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done! Can i ask what the half century is?

Vix, half century is 50Ibs lost

Vix, half century is 50Ibs lost

wow, thats brilliant! Well done. What other badges are there? sorry with the questions, little new with those things lol

Oh Mandy, so sorry to hear that, keep perservering and it will pay off, I went through the same when trying to get into the 13's and when I did the weight seems to be dropping every week

Sorry for asking this but did it jump a lot when you got on the scales, if it did then this could be fluid

:bighug:

Oh Mandy, so sorry to hear that, keep perservering and it will pay off, I went through the same when trying to get into the 13's and when I did the weight seems to be dropping every week

Sorry for asking this but did it jump a lot when you got on the scales, if it did then this could be fluid

:bighug:

Yes it did jump, but it always does, I have to weigh about five times and take the average! I'm not happy with my scales to be honest and I may buy new more precise ones soon. Not that I'm using that as an excuse :)

Yes it did jump, but it always does, I have to weigh about five times and take the average! I'm not happy with my scales to be honest and I may buy new more precise ones soon. Not that I'm using that as an excuse :)

I used to have the same with my home scales (when i used to weigh at home) i went from digital ones to normal ones back to digital ones and then again! to normal scales lol i think i prefer the normal ones as when i get weighed at group i always weigh myself before i go there and they're pretty accurate.

Just a thought chick :)

Back