From 14 stone to 13 stone

If the scales jump it could be an indication of fluid, I think we all know if we have fluid retention or not anyway because for me I'm really uncomfortable

First wi and I had 3.5 off taking me to 14st 3lb :)

Was happy with that, onto week 2!

Well done not far to go to the next stone.

had a really bad couple of weeks and gained 3 weeks in a row so 4.5lb down last night back in here at 14.12 :) hello everyone again!!

Sounds like you are back on track, well done

Hiya,

I've just arrived from the 15's :) weighed in today at 14.13 woo hoo

congratulations and welcome to the thread

Hi Ponytales! I weighed in today - 1.5 off which I'm pleased with. Hoping for one off by next weigh in on Monday night! (All messed up as I was away).

well done will keep my fingers crossed for you for monday night.

Just had some of my sisters birthday cake ( a rather large piece :sigh: )meaning I am over my syns for the day! I really hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in this week only need to lose 1 1/2 lbs for my next award! hmm just feel like in sabotaging myself this week :( x

I think we all are bad for that but the main thing is don't let it sabbotage your week as you only need 1.5 lbs to get your award

1lb on today :mad: I'm going to give it my best shot next week to get into the next bracket as I'm on holiday the following week and will probably be a bit off plan. Not sure where I'm going wrong.

Commiserations for gaining and fingers crossed that you nail it next week and get that award.

I'm sooo happy this morning. I've lost 3lb!!! It takes me into the 13's & gets me my half century! I didn't expect it & I'm over the moon :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congratulations so many things in one way in - way to go.

Ah well done zappacat!!

Anyone buy any of the books from group? I was thinking about getting the one pot cookbook

I bought that on Tuesday. I haven't tried anything yet because I had already planned my meals for the week. But there are some lovely looking recipes in it :)

Thank you hun! Just trying to pull it back before Monday now! also a big well done for getting into the 13s xx

Just had a sneaky look at the sales and its showing a 3.5lb gain :cry: I will be Totally gutted if I get that on Monday :( Really wish I hadn't stepped on them!

I've finally decided to join a club, done sw for years never been to a club. I was well into 13's but with different scales and a few weeks eating crap I may we be back In this thread x

Been on holidays this week, and not weighed in since 31st July. Haven't been on plan at all, or on the scales, so no idea how much I've gained. Have until Thursday to undo some of the damage though ;)

Lost 4 this week, takin me to 14st 8 and got my stone award too.

Fingers crossed! I shall be avoiding using my home scales in future! although it did make me be extra good today! haha.

Well done Vix thats an amzing loss!! :D

xx

I've just lost 2.5lbs to get down to 14 st 12.5 lbs. Hope you are all well!

Results are in and it wasn't the gain I had feared! I lost 1/2lb. A tad disappointed as I only need 1.5lb to get my 4 stone award but I shall just persevere and hopefully lose at least 1lb next week to get it! :) xx

Back