From 14 stone to 13 stone

I've just lost 2.5lbs to get down to 14 st 12.5 lbs. Hope you are all well!

congratulations on getting down to your new stone bracket

Results are in and it wasn't the gain I had feared! I lost 1/2lb. A tad disappointed as I only need 1.5lb to get my 4 stone award but I shall just persevere and hopefully lose at least 1lb next week to get it! :) xx

What a shame, never mind you can smash that 1lb next week.

Well done everyone on your losses :)

Back now after seeing off visitors. Now they have all gone for the Summer I can concentrate on getting back on it properly. I gained a pound last week - given all we drank and ate it was not too bad :) Unfortunately it does mean in the whole month of having on and off visits I only lost 2lbs in total. Last Saturday's weigh in had me at 14st 1lbs. Hoping to get down to the 13s this week.

Hope everyone has a brilliant week! xxx

Good luck!! xx

14st 10 - it's coming off whoop! :)

1lb off for me this week. Slowly Slowly catch a monkey lol

:) 3lb loss which takes me to a nice even 14st :)

However I'm maybe thinking it's a tad water weight as I had very little to eat the day before due to sick babby's.

Made a beef madras tonight which was fandabydosy!

Wow brilliant Mandy!! Well done!

Found out Ive been nominated for women of the year :O find out winner on Monday! Im really totally honoured but don't really feel its my time as I still have a long way to go before Im at target. We have lots of inspirational people at group so I don't think I will win but its so nice to be recognised :)

I have tried to be really good this week so fingers crossed for a good loss on Monday as I would really like my 4 stone award haha

Best of luck to everyone else xx

Congratulations on being nominated Rhi that's really brilliant :) Best of luck!

Weighed in today, after my kind of holiday not totally on plan for a couple of weeks I have lost 5lbs, got my 3 and a half stone award and am now 13stone 10lbs! Whoopee :) So I will see you all down in the 13's/ All the best everyone, hope you all have a great week xxx

Tanyalina - congratulations on your loss and your new award. Good luck for the woman of the year nom.

Fizzyfluff congratulations on your loss. You should definately be in the 13's next week - yeh.

coughdrops - a gain after holibobs is fine I am sure you will lose it quickly and soon be in the 13's.

Animagus - congratulations on your loss, your award and being down in the next stone bracket - fabulous hat trick!

Rhi - congratulations on your nomination for Woman of the year.

Marie - congratulations on your loss, stone award and being down in the next stone bracket. Another brilliant hat trick.

Back