From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi everyone - anyone mind if I join in? I weigh on a Wednesday. Last Wednesday I weighed in at 14 11.5 lb after losing 1 stone 9. I joined SW 10 weeks ago and am loving it so far!!

I'm really hoping to be out of here tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

Went to group earlier and I lost 3.5lbs this week :) (now down to 14.4 slowly creeping closer to the 13s :)) Also got my 4 stone award!! Cant believe it, when I joined in April no way did I see myself being here already but Im so happy I am! The result for WOTY were also announced at group. I didnt win but my consultant said I came 2nd and there was only 1 vote in it (Crazy I was just happy to be nominated). All in all a very good week!

Hope everyone else is ok :)
Well done on the great lose Marie!!
xx

Ok I'm still digging deep and still in this group........it's been a stressful summer. New job, husband lost his, family wedding with an estranged sibling present and preparing for My lovely husband to work away. Money worries and propping up depressed husband, so when I consider it all I'm quite happy I'm still in this bracket really.

Anyway I am now on the dreaded countdown to 40 and whilst my dream ski trip to Canada is now looking impossible I still want to be fitter, smaller and healthier by January. I have signed up for a 10 k run in November and want to lose another stone by then. I had a personal shopping trip booked for this weekend but have cancelled it. I've cancelled my gym membership and my pt.

I feel I have regressed years, I'm back to being the main bread winner, buying clothes second hand because I can't afford to buy new (not a bad thing, I won't wear them long hopefully and they are lovely). Cancelling my gym membership. I haven't been worried about money for years and I know that is unusual, most people are worried about money, but it has upset me that I find myself here. I can't confide in my best friend because he feels awful about losing his job and is depressed.

I can do something about my weight though. I can treat myself to healthy food. I can treat myself well, I can exercise by running and using DVDs. I can make this work. Just dig deep Suzy!

Ok I'm still digging deep and still in this group........it's been a stressful summer. New job, husband lost his, family wedding with an estranged sibling present and preparing for My lovely husband to work away. Money worries and propping up depressed husband, so when I consider it all I'm quite happy I'm still in this bracket really.

Anyway I am now on the dreaded countdown to 40 and whilst my dream ski trip to Canada is now looking impossible I still want to be fitter, smaller and healthier by January. I have signed up for a 10 k run in November and want to lose another stone by then. I had a personal shopping trip booked for this weekend but have cancelled it. I've cancelled my gym membership and my pt.

I feel I have regressed years, I'm back to being the main bread winner, buying clothes second hand because I can't afford to buy new (not a bad thing, I won't wear them long hopefully and they are lovely). Cancelling my gym membership. I haven't been worried about money for years and I know that is unusual, most people are worried about money, but it has upset me that I find myself here. I can't confide in my best friend because he feels awful about losing his job and is depressed.

I can do something about my weight though. I can treat myself to healthy food. I can treat myself well, I can exercise by running and using DVDs. I can make this work. Just dig deep Suzy!

Massive good luck,
Hard times always make me eat and put on weight and actually it doesn't change anything and the choices are hard so it's a case of which hard to choose.

I'd certainly like to tackle problems a slimmer me its one less worry.

I went from a very good income to being a student. I know how you feel

I hope things settle for you.

Hi Clokeybear and welcome

Oh Ponytales what a lovely thought to have two weigh in's and go from 14 11 to under 14.

Rhi congratulations on your loss and your 4 stone award -yeh.

Hi Smilingsuzy sorry to hear you have been having such a tough time. It is good to have something to focus on that is within your power and no-one else's to do something to achieve it. Good luck.

Another 1lb off for me this week. At this rate it will be mid September by the time I get out of the 14's and I only have 4lb to go lol.

1lb loss today which took me to 13 13 :)

Also got my 1/2 st award and slimmer of the week :)

So, I'm away for a dander into the next bracket..... But it's my 30th this wknd so just hoping I can stay there lol!

Thanks for the welcome!

Smiling Suzy - sounds really tough. Your post made me stop feeling quite so sorry for myself after a rubbish day with the children!

You sound like you are a really strong person and losing the weight will really help to feel in control of something. A few years back I separated from my husband when I found out he was cheating on me with a friend. I lost a lot of friends (as you do with any separation) and my job was looking iffy. If anything it really helped me lose the weight as like you said it was something within my control!

Anyway (very boring long story short) I lost the weight, started a new job, met a new man, got married (again!!) had two gorgeous boys and put all the weight back on!!!!!

Now I've sent you all to sleep, I'm off to tentatively stand on the scales and pray!

Well done fizzyfluff on your loss, half stone award and moving down to the 13's.

clokeybear what an inspirational story. Good luck on your weight loss this time round.

Tanyalina congratulations on being WOTY. Hope you had a lovely time. Good luck on losing the 1.5lbs for next week.

Hopefully 1.5lb off tomorrow to get into 12's :fingerscrossed:

Congrats tanyalina!

I lost a pound on holiday as a guest at a group. Very impressed by that and have no idea how - must've been the masses of walking we've been doing. Now 14st4.5, so chasing your tail Tanyalina ;) only as we had the same start weight.

I lost a pound on holiday as a guest at a group. Very impressed by that and have no idea how - must've been the masses of walking we've been doing. Now 14st4.5, so chasing your tail Tanyalina ;) only as we had the same start weight.

;) race me to that finish line :) healthy competition always gets me motivated ha xx

Hi fellow slimmers. Im restarting my SW journey at 14.1 hope to only be here this week as i'll be very upset if i dont even lose a lb. :(
Good luck to you all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi fellow slimmers. Im restarting my SW journey at 14.1 hope to only be here this week as i'll be very upset if i dont even lose a lb. :( Good luck to you all. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Good luck bubble79!

Hi everyone! Just weighed in and I have lost another 1lb this week! I have been good so was hoping for more but I'll take it! :) Also just thought I now weigh 199lbs officially in wonderland!! :D only just but I can't believe it!

Hope your all ok! Good luck bubble you won't be here long I'm sure! :) xxx

Thank you guys. Ive really stuck to plan since thurs so hoping for a descent loss on wi. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back