From 14 stone to 13 stone

Really chuffed (and shocked), I lost 3.5lbs since Thursday. Now 14.1 so 1.5 till I'm into the 13s!!!

Lost 3lbs last night, still a fair way to go to get into the 13's but I'm so pleased!

Lost 3lbs last night, still a fair way to go to get into the 13's but I'm so pleased!

wow that is great congratulations

Thanks everyone!

Well done - those losses are great - I'm nervous for my WI tomorrow. Saturday was very bad! Waaaaaaay too much to drink. A million squillion syns!!

STS for me this morning but TOTM so happy with that.

I lost 3 - pretty shocked but very happy!! Got my 2 stone and slimmer of the week! So a few pounds to go until I'm in the 13's but I'm a little bit closer!!

Can I ask what your targets are? I'm 5'7 so to get a BMI of 25 I would need to weigh about 11.5 stone or something. So another 3 stone to lose. But then I found my old weight loss tracker thing and found out that 4 years ago at my lightest I was another stone lower than that. I don't really know where I want to get to! And another 3-4 stone seems such a lot! That probably sounds very silly as there are a lot of people who have done / are doing exactly and much more but I'm just not sure how to go about setting my target!!

Clockey why not set small targets and keep moving along til your happy. Sometimes having a big altimate target can be daunting and not reaching it dissapointing. A stone at a time perhaps? Remember its how you feel and not the number on those scales that will make your target. Good luck. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Clockey why not set small targets and keep moving along til your happy. Sometimes having a big altimate target can be daunting and not reaching it dissapointing. A stone at a time perhaps? Remember its how you feel and not the number on those scales that will make your target. Good luck. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks bubble! Yes I think you're right - a stone at a time!!

Not weighing in today. Gave myself a week off as we had a wedding all last weekend, and since then I've been sick with a rotten cold. So all I am able for is lying on couch with comfort food. Actually enjoying a few days eating off plan- not gone too mad. I'm going to do my shopping as normal tonight, and start afresh tomorrow morning. I might hop on house scales to get an idea of where I am, but officially I won't be weighing til next Thurs.

Well guys first weeks loss for me and im outta here, so come and join me in the 13s soon please.

7lb off btw. :D now 13.8 xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done bubble, you'll probably be into the 12's before I get anywhere near the 13's!

:sigh:

Clokeybear we have a similar start, current & goal weight! I'm 14st 7 today, half way to the 13s whoop!!!

Clokeybear we have a similar start, current & goal weight! I'm 14st 7 today, half way to the 13s whoop!!!

We do! How did you decide on your goal?' Mine is set at a BMI of 25 at the moment as I just don't know where to aim for! At my lightest I think I was a stone less than that but have had 2 children since then!!!

If I can drop another half stone over the next couple of weeks I think I will feel a bit less daunted as I will be halfway to at least a healthy BMI!!

You're (we're ;o) ) doing brilliantly!!!!!

Good luck!!

Back