From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey guys just checking in! I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and was actually in the 13s :O I was in my pjs and was only just in 13.13 but it still felt amazing!!! Can not even remember the last time I was in the 13s. I know I may not be that at weighin I guess we will find out tomorrow but I'd love it if I was! Fingers crossed :)

Hope that your all ok!

Clokey I'm also struggling to set a final target! ATM I'm just taking it
1/2 a stone at a time! :) xx

Hey guys just checking in! I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and was actually in the 13s :O I was in my pjs and was only just in 13.13 but it still felt amazing!!! Can not even remember the last time I was in the 13s. I know I may not be that at weighin I guess we will find out tomorrow but I'd love it if I was! Fingers crossed :) Hope that your all ok! Clokey I'm also struggling to set a final target! ATM I'm just taking it 1/2 a stone at a time! :) xx

Wow - well done to you! I can imagine! I will feel very elated to get in the 13's! Fingers crossed for you!
xx

I just had a sneak on the scales and am a pound down. Really would like 2 by my weigh in on Wednesday evening but have been a bit naughty off and on this week. Just need to knuckle down a bit over the next few days.

I've got to lose over 6 pounds to get into the 13's, which seems a long way away tonight for some reason. I don't know why - bad weekend I guess.

Sorry I'm wallowing a bit tonight!!!

Hey guys! Just weighed in and I actually managed to do it!!! I Lost 4.5lbs and now weigh 13.12 1/2 so I shall be leaving you all.
I have no doubt I shall be seeing you all again soon in the 13 - 12 group! Thanks so much for all your support! Also a big good luck for all your weigh ins this week! :) xxx

Congratulations! That's a brilliant loss.

Brilliant! Well done you. I seem to have gone the wrong way this week but hopefully will catch you up soon!

Yep, I had a gain of 1.5lbs. Was expecting more though, so I'm relieved!

Thanks everyone! see you all soon!! :) xx

Hey guys! Just weighed in and I actually managed to do it!!! I Lost 4.5lbs and now weigh 13.12 1/2 so I shall be leaving you all. I have no doubt I shall be seeing you all again soon in the 13 - 12 group! Thanks so much for all your support! Also a big good luck for all your weigh ins this week! :) xxx[/QUOTE

Amazing - well done!!

seem to be going in the wrong direction...gained 1.5 lol. Back to it :)

Hello ladies! I didn't know about these threads! I am currently 14st 12lb as of Monday! Only been at it a few weeks and I'm down from 16st 6.5lb! SW is really working for me :) (and my family!)

Hi Teasel - welcome! We had the same start weight!! I'm 14st 6lb now. You're doing great by the sounds of it!

Hey guys! Just weighed in and I actually managed to do it!!! I Lost 4.5lbs and now weigh 13.12 1/2 so I shall be leaving you all.
I have no doubt I shall be seeing you all again soon in the 13 - 12 group! Thanks so much for all your support! Also a big good luck for all your weigh ins this week! :) xxx

Congratulations you deserve it.

Hello ladies! I didn't know about these threads! I am currently 14st 12lb as of Monday! Only been at it a few weeks and I'm down from 16st 6.5lb! SW is really working for me :) (and my family!)

Hi and welcome you are doing great to lose one and a half stone since the end of July is amazing.

2lbs on for me this week taking me back to 14st 6lbs. Grrrr think last weeks TOTM caught up with me! Quite a few of us around the mid 14's. I really need to knuckle down as I want to be in the 12's for xmas.

Hi all! Great losses people. :)
I'm now 14st 7 so half way to leaving you for the next stone bracket - hurry up 7lb!!!

Hi all! Great losses people. :) I'm now 14st 7 so half way to leaving you for the next stone bracket - hurry up 7lb!!!

Well done! I know what you mean by hurry up!!

Another 3 off for me! Really happy but I'm not sure how much of it was just the tummy bug but I will take it!

Just another 3lbs to get to have lost the amount my 2 and a half year old weighs! I only realised this earlier when he wanted to step on the scales too! I'm slightly amazed as I avoid lifting him at all costs as he is heavy! But I was carrying that around every day! And 3.5 gets me into the 13's!!!

Well done everyone on your losses!

Back