From 14 stone to 13 stone

14st 4.5 this week after losing 5 this week. Getting close to the 13s eeek.

Hi all, weighed in Thursday @ 15st 0.5lb so really hoping to be with you lovely people soon :eek:

Well done vix and punk star

I'd love to join this group. I am 14st 10lbs so a way to go before I get into the 13's. Started my SW journey today, so far so good (but it's only been a few hours!!!) :)

Another 3 off for me! Really happy but I'm not sure how much of it was just the tummy bug but I will take it!

Just another 3lbs to get to have lost the amount my 2 and a half year old weighs! I only realised this earlier when he wanted to step on the scales too! I'm slightly amazed as I avoid lifting him at all costs as he is heavy! But I was carrying that around every day! And 3.5 gets me into the 13's!!!

Well done everyone on your losses!

Congratulations Clokey.

14st 4.5 this week after losing 5 this week. Getting close to the 13s eeek.

Well done Vicky not far to go.

Lost 5lbs this week, so down to 14st 6lbs. Past the half way point, phew! Good luck everyone.

Lost 5lbs this week, so down to 14st 6lbs. Past the half way point, phew! Good luck everyone.

Wow 5lbs - that's amazing!!!

Well I have begun at 14.2 last week and this was my first weigh in, getting weighed again on Wednesday I'm hoping I can go down into the 13s would be very pleased as I have stuck to plan immensely this week and have actually enjoyed it getting used to making own meals from scratch and really enjoying it, it's just trying to fit it in with family life :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

So want to have lost something. I know I haven't been particularly good but I haven't been particularly bad either if that makes sense! And I've never yet had a week where I've STS or gained and with going on holiday on Monday I think I need a loss (no matter how small) just to keep me from going off track completely next week!

Well done! check us out with our 5lb losses this week aha..We're roughly the stats :D

So want to have lost something. I know I haven't been particularly good but I haven't been particularly bad either if that makes sense! And I've never yet had a week where I've STS or gained and with going on holiday on Monday I think I need a loss (no matter how small) just to keep me from going off track completely next week!

you've done really good! i bet you lose something!

Thanks vix - hope so!

Hi :D just lost 4lb and i've come down to this group :D

Back