From 14 stone to 13 stone

2lb loss this week -back on track at last

Hello I'm really upset to say but I have gone up a stone bracket :( I'm the heaviest I've even been. Can I join you for a bit? Hopefully it won't be long x good luck with your losses

I'm sure it will be off in no time!

Been on and off SW for about a million years - I know it works when I work it, I'm just rubbish! A 14.4 at the moment, have lost 10 pounds since Jan (pathetic or what) so I NEED to get to that 13st mark!! I'm off to Prague in a month and I'd love to be working my way towards the 12st bracket by then...Helpppppppp!!

Hello you lovely lot!
So I had a loss today of 2.5lb which takes me into the 14's finally!! Looking forward to being with you all for a while.
X

Lucy we'll get there! Well done sassy! After two terrible weeks (7lbs on!), I finally got 4.5lbs off! Now to keep going in the right direction. Next aim is into the 13s.

Weighed in at 14 7.5 :) 2.5 off :D feeling really positive

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2lbs for me this week. Still 6lbs to go to 14's. I keep playing with the same 2lbs:(

2lbs for me this week. Still 6lbs to go to 14's. I keep playing with the same 2lbs:(

I'm the same... up two / down two. Haven't weighed in the last week. Need to get back into it. Frustrating as I know that if I did 2 great weeks on plan, I'd probably be in 13s

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Got back off my hols on Sunday teatime and foolishly jumped straight on the scales. Was horrified to see a reading of around 14:12...I was about 13:12 before I went!!! A more sensible weigh in this morning in the buff showed me to be 14:4. So,I'm back in here for now but hope I can get back on plan and soon be back in the 13's :)

Back