From 14 stone to 13 stone

Just back from a week in Singapore and managed to sts, well chuffed with that!

After a really rubbish week - I think I might finally be outta here! Weigh in on Wednesday but things are looking good! Hope you're all doing well!

Think I may be too. My scales said 13.12 1/2 and I'm usually approx 1.5 heavier at night. So close!

Hi everyone. I'm pretty sure I started the 14's thread over the dark side when I was doing WW over a year ago, and here I am still in the 14s and still trying to beat it.
14 stone seems to be my nemesis, I've only ever been down to 14st exactly and I always sabotage myself, give up, or something and i'm not sure why.
Anyway since joining SW I feel different, like i've made a life change not just following a diet plan and I am so so determined to beat the 14s!! I weighed in at 14st 12.5lb on my first weigh in and I am due my 3rd weigh in tomorrow and as of last week I was 14st3lb so I really wanted a good loss this week, maybe beat it, however the monthly witch came yesterday. ARGH.

Anyway I've babbled on, sorry. Hope everyone is doing well on their journeys to beating the 14s! Good luck xx

Another 14 something girl here. Last time I got to 13 something I said I'd never be 14 something again but here I am. Started SW last Tuesday and am already 5.5lb down so hopefully in the next couple of weeks I can graduate.

2lbs off so down to 14st 5.5lbs - but I'm finished my 12 week countdown and will be weighing from home next Monday - naked and first thing in the morning, so that should get a few lbs off anyway!

2.5 off for me yay, and it is my star week so i'm so happy, hoping for a 2lb off next week as that puts me in the 13s AND my stone off award! :D

I thought naked first thing weigh Ins were normal?? ;-) I'm now 14st 2 so almost there, only lost 6lb last month as I was away for a week and had little to no control over my diet :-/ so close to the 13s though!!! Well done to all the losses xx

Lost 2lb this week... Not weigh 14st 8.5lb nearly half way through this stone bracket :eek:

Lost 2.5 yesterday meaning I got my 2 stone award :D going for 3 lb this week so that I'm not classed as obese :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 2.5 yesterday meaning I got my 2 stone award :D going for 3 lb this week so that I'm not classed as obese :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I got that this week - got my bmi to under 30 this week. Never been so happy to just be overweight!!!! Good luck!

I did it! Weighed in at 13 st 8lb after an 8lb loss over 3 weeks so I'm off to the 13 group. Hope to see you all there soon everybody!! xx

Lost 0.5 today :) was expecting more but hey ho :) it'll show next week I hope :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1lb for me, my own fault, i slipped off plan a couple oftimes so still got 1.8lb to go until in the 13s, I'm determined to make it back there next week.

Last time I got to 13 something i swore I'd never go back to the 14s, whoops:D

Back