From 14 stone to 13 stone

Forgot to post on here Thursday... Lost another 2lb this week - now weighing 14st 6.5lb :D

This is my fifth week on SW and I've lost over 10lbs. Desperate to see the scales enter the 13 stone zone! I'm being really good, but loss only averaging 2bls per week -this includes the big loss on the first week . Read some threads and saw that some people are losing 5-8 lbs per week!! What are they doing that I'm not?? Is it even possible to lose that kind of weight?? Makes my 10 lbs feel very small

This is my fifth week on SW and I've lost over 10lbs. Desperate to see the scales enter the 13 stone zone! I'm being really good, but loss only averaging 2bls per week -this includes the big loss on the first week . Read some threads and saw that some people are losing 5-8 lbs per week!! What are they doing that I'm not?? Is it even possible to lose that kind of weight?? Makes my 10 lbs feel very small

I lost 5lbs my first week and 2lbs this week. I average 2-3 lbs a week.
Are you doing any form of exercising? I do red days as EE doesnt work for me :(

Not really doing any extra exercises, as already have a job that involves a lot of walking. But would like to start jogging, once I shift a bit more weight -would probs damage knee joints if attempted it now :)
Doing EE. Would be thrilled to bits if could average 2-3 lbs a week :)

Weigh in today... 2lb off so now weighing 14st 4.5lb - hoping only a few more weeks in this bracket!!

I lost 5lb so I am now officially 14 stone :D hopefully next week I'll be down a group :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh dear I am now further away from the 13's again as I have just had a holiday and my birthday which cummulated in a 4lb gain. Back on the wagon this week big time.

1.4lb off and I'm officially into 13s!! Whoop :) cu all soon xx

Hi Guys

Can I join you guys in here?
I'm now officially in the 14's - barely though as I'm at 14st 13.5lbs

My aim is to have 2 stone off for Xmas - currently have lost 7.5lbs so lots to do to reach my target. I'm motivated for a great week ahead :)

Weigh in this morning... Another 2lb off! 14st 2.5lb hoping to be out of here in the next 2 weeks :)

Back