From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weigh in this morning... Another 2lb off! 14st 2.5lb hoping to be out of here in the next 2 weeks :)
Congratulations could be gone next week if you get a 3lb loss. Good luck

weigh-in earlier another 2 lbs off ....14st 2 .....not much further to the 13's :).......must keep going, must keep going, must keep going :D

Well done, it's within your reach so good luck.

I had a 4.5lb loss this week which I am delighted with as it means my holiday weight gain plus 1/2lb has gone.

Would like to lose another stone by xmas which would have me well into the 13's.

Hi can I join. I've just rejoined SW and had my first weigh in today. I've lost 9lbs taking me from 15st 5 to 14st 10. My first goal is to lose 2 St for Christmas so I'm well on my way now.

sts for me this week.

hello to the new 14ers :)

Hi, can i join?

Currently 14 11.5

I'm only passing through though ;)

Hi new to minimins was14.2.5 last wk now back up to 14 8 after 2 nights out last wk and *wk ....really want to get into the 13's for xmas....hows everyone....

Hi I'm new/old. Lost weight previously with slimming world but after having my little girl I am heavier than when I first started! Went back for the first time on Tuesday and was 14.10. Sure you are all lovely but I hope I'm not here for long :p ideally I would like to be in the low 13's by christmas!

I'm out of here!!! After 2 weeks staying the same at 14 I've just lost 5 taking me to 13.9 :D see you all there soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2lbs on this week grrrr:(

2lbs off for me this week. Has everyone disappeared to the 13's already!

Hi all I'm joining u in this group at 14lb 3.just rejoined last week and have put on a stone so I'm in the 14s hoping next week il be in the 13s!!

I'm currently 14st 3lbs.

I started slimming world at 14st 12lbs and have lost 9lbs so far. I hope to hit the 13's in about 2 weeks, weigh in is on Wednesday and I'm hoping for a 2lb lose.

Back