From 14 stone to 13 stone

So I am finally leaving this group (meant in the nicest way!) after losing 3.5lb today I'm now 13st 11lb x see you all in the 13s soon

sts again for me this week. need to get my act together and get this weight shifting!

Hello, very happy to be joining this group but hopefully not for long (in the nicest possible way) started Slimming world in September weighed in last night with a 3lb loss taking me to 14.11 - 2 stone 2lb lost :) and SOW... I know with the dreaded Christmas in the way I may be here a while xx

I'm out of here peeps! 14.3 to 13.12 onward and "downward" hope to see u all soon in the next bracket xx

i lost 3 1/2 this week taking me to 14.5, i am hoping to get into the 13s by Christmas!

Hi :)
Can I join you on your way down to the 13's?!
Just joined here this eve...started s/w on 6 October this year...lost 10.lbs so far
down from 15st 6 and a half lbs to 14 st 10 and a half...
Last monday I had my first gain (2lbs, putting it down to a bad cold mild flu - I hope) :( ...weigh in tomorrow - nervous! :s!
*waves*

I'm 2lb away from the 13's, hopefully get there next WI!!

Can I join? I need some help I've been stuck in this group since July! Have lost 7 stone to get here and can't seem to get past 14.1!! Very frustrating!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

lost 4.5 lbs this week - weigh in was monday....was relieved! Lost my first stone, and 7 lbs away from the 13's it's be a dream to get there by christmas...daren't hope for too much! But you never know! Good luck to us all! Hope everyone is having a good not too synful weekend ;)

Hello lovelies :)

I'm so happy to be here finally. I just squeaked in at 14:13:8oz but never mind I'm finalllly in the 14s.

I don't know how long I will be here as Chrimbo is looming and then I'm on holiday for three weeks, but fingers crossed I can hang on and hopefully s-l-o-w-l-y edge towards the exit.

Tracy xx

I'm hoping that I could be in the 13's by christmas although it could be too much to hope for :s who knows! I'm 14.4 now, so would need to lose 5 lbs to get there in 2 weeks...it's possible but don't want to be disappointed...just going to carry on and keep going!

I can't believe I am still here. After 5 weeks off SW due to excessive travel for work and a new kitchen (which will be finished later this week) I weighed in today at 14.13.5 which quite frankly is a very lucky escape. So this week I have planned my meals, using a lot of quorn and other speed food to kick start things once more. I've got a mega shop arriving Wednesday, which will replenish and stock up the kitchen with all the fab food I now want to eat again.
I bought the christmas book this evening and its got some lovely recipes in and they have made my mouth water. We have a fake Christmas this weekend with the bonus kids, but we will be having SW friendly food.
I think I needed to have all the turmoil in the last few weeks to help me re-focus, does that make sense? I'm looking forward to the next few weeks, we go skiing in just under 4 weeks and I would like to lose 8lbs by then, that would give me a total of 2 stone since this time last year, which MUST make skiing easier!

good luck with the party season everyone! Went to a Christmas party last week and took bananas with me to keep off the cake and mince pies...was ok...didn't miss out, I would like to be slimmer before I can allow myself that as a treat!
Got to 14 st 2 lb last Monday at group weigh in. So pleased to have lost 1st 4.5lbs so far...so close to the 13's its a dream...daren't think that I'll be there on Mondays weigh in in case I get disappointed...not been in the 13's since I was 25 - I am now 38!

I really hope I don't put on too much weight over Christmas and new year..in fact to still lose is my hope...or at least maintain at the worst...I am planning on staying totall on plan with everything over Christmas...a treat would be to have tasty healthy food and be fitter and healthier at a better weight for my height

Back