From 14 stone to 13 stone

I really hope I don't put on too much weight over Christmas and new year..in fact to still lose is my hope...or at least maintain at the worst...I am planning on staying totall on plan with everything over Christmas...a treat would be to have tasty healthy food and be fitter and healthier at a better weight for my height

Congrats on your losses so far, you're doing amazing. I'm aiming to stay on plan too over Xmas/New Year. (fingers crossed)

Have a fab Christmas

Tracy x

Its not worth coming off plan I don't think! Thanks Tracey! Have a good one too...hopefully we will be even lighter in the new year...:)

After a disappointing 1lb loss last week. I went back to basics and threw in a few low carb days too and it's a 3lb loss for me this week, taking me to 14st 9

Happy Christmas

Tracy x

well how did christmas go?
I stuck to my syns for the week - but had a third of them on christmas day! :s....thats all the damage limitation I could manage...aside from that stuck to plan but not done anywhere near enough exercise as normal...
weigh in tomorrow for me after swimming...no idea what the scales will say...

Good Afternoon.

I stayed pretty much on plan during Chrimbo (I may have sneaked a couple of chocs) but we went out for a couple of long walks too, I weighed in this morning and it's a 2lb loss :)

How did everyone do over Xmas?

Happy New Year

Tracy x

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Haven't been on here for a good few months now but have set myself a 'new start date' of 1/1/15. I am joining you all at 14st 5lb and hope to move down to the 13's by the end of January. I usually post from my fone but am just finding my way around the desktop site and creating a profile. Will be reporting back for my first official weigh in on 9/1/15. Happy New Year to you all!!

Hi everyone. Haven't been on here for a good few months now but have set myself a 'new start date' of 1/1/15. I am joining you all at 14st 5lb and hope to move down to the 13's by the end of January. I usually post from my fone but am just finding my way around the desktop site and creating a profile. Will be reporting back for my first official weigh in on 9/1/15. Happy New Year to you all!!

Welcome and Happy New Year!

Woo!! Well done! You are in the zone! :) I lost 3 lbs this week, so feel pleased and just need to keep it going on for new years week now too! 14 stone...moving in to the next group I hope here by next monday night!!

Good Afternoon.

I stayed pretty much on plan during Chrimbo (I may have sneaked a couple of chocs) but we went out for a couple of long walks too, I weighted this morning and it's a 2lb loss :)

How did everyone do over Xmas?

Happy New Year

Tracy x

Woo!! Well done! You are in the zone! :) I lost 3 lbs this week, so feel pleased and just need to keep it going on for new years week now too! 14 stone...moving in to the next group I hope here by next monday night!!

Yay go youuuu and almost into the 13s too, it seems like I'm not the only one in the zone :D

It will be a good few weeks before I get to the 13s as i'm on holiday for three weeks in January.

Tracy x

Definitely - feels good to have no more christmas food worry!

Joining you guys!! Joined sw last night the new plan ! Now focusing on my club 10.. which is in the 13s!! X

I'm currently 14 St 10. I'm 5ft 7 ... First goal to get into 13 stone bracket

Hello, fellow 5ft 7"-er :p

Currently 14st13lbs, after losing 1lb during Christmas week. It feels so much nicer to see a 14 on the scales instead of a 15!

It's OK if I don't, but I'd love to lose 2lb every week from now until the 10th February, meaning 6 weigh ins from now and a 3 stone loss in total. I'm currently in a group different to my usual one as I've come home during the uni Christmas holidays. Would love to go back to my original group on that date with my 3 stone award :)

weigh in tomorrow....was 14 stone exactly last week...its wobbled at 13.13 and a half and then stayed on 14! Hoping to be into the 13's tomorrow but am also due my period...darent hope too much, just going to go and see!

weigh in tomorrow....was 14 stone exactly last week...its wobbled at 13.13 and a half and then stayed on 14! Hoping to be into the 13's tomorrow but am also due my period...darent hope too much, just going to go and see!

Good luck it's always nice to see some make it into the next group down I'm 14st7 been stuck in 14's for ages but got everything crossed today I make some progress to the 13's

Hi Ladies :)

A 2lb loss this morning, so still here at 14st 4lb 6 oz, but edging closer to those 13s

Tracy x

Back