From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hello everyone, I hope you dont mind me joining y'all. After surgery and Christmas, I'm now 14st 8lbs which means I have twice as much weight to lose as I first thought! Oh well, cest la vie! Back to group on Thursday, so hopefully the weight will start dropping off from then.

Last edited:
I'm off! 13 st 12 last night at weigh in...first time in 13 years...anywhere from now on is all new to me! see you all in the 13's very soon by the looks of it! xxx

I am 14st 6.5lbs and can honestly say this is the first time I have been in the 14 bracket for years!! Nice to meet you all, but I'm hoping I wont be in this thread very long! I so badly want to lose this and keep it off - and for someone who has never dieted I'm actually not finding this as hard as I thought. I feel like I've just change my mindset and started looking at things in a better way.

Last weigh in pre Christmas was Thursday 18th December and weighed in at 14.7.5... can honestly say i have not been on plan AT ALL over Christmas have loved every second of it so thought i'd face the music on Friday 2nd January... put on 1lb... i was gobsmacked... and i have to be honest and say I didn't get back on plan until this Monday so there's a good chance of another gain tomorrow... but I'll make my peace with that. I've bought a 12 week countdown and set mini goal of 1.5stone by Easter... so here goes...

Can I join you all - again?!! I was in this group 2 years ago and hoped never to be back (in the nicest possible you way) but I lost the plot completely and am now back at 14 8.5

I'm hoping to be here no longer than 3 weeks, but let's see what the next 3 weeks bring!!

1.5lb loss this week, so weighing in at 14st 6.5lbs now.

Think i'm going to get a 12 week countdown next week to keep me going until my holidays. I'm due a big loss in the next week or two surely!

Whooohooo finally I made it here :) lost 1.5 lb this week taking me into the 14s , I'm now 14st 12.5lb . Looking forward to getting out of here already ( meant in the nicest possible way of course )

13's I'm coming for you :)

Whooohooo finally I made it here :) lost 1.5 lb this week taking me into the 14s , I'm now 14st 12.5lb . Looking forward to getting out of here already ( meant in the nicest possible way of course ) 13's I'm coming for you :)

Well done, I think getting into 13's is big achievement feels like much closer to targets. Try really hard to get away from top and rest will come. Good luck x

hi guys new to forum and i had a horrendous xmas putting me back to 14st. doing SP this week so hoping to get a big boost and be back on my way to 13! anyone else doing sp? x

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I'm 14 stone 7lbs at the moment, and hopin to lose 2.5 by my birthday in July.

I've been going to group since 26/09 and this time I love it.

Bek I'm alternating EE with SP, did three days of SP last week and lost 3 lbs (which is really good for me). Are you thinking of ping it for the whole week or a few days?

Back