From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi everyone I've started a diary for my virtual rowing trip to get into these skinny jeans I'm longing for. It's called my virtual trip into skinny jeans and I'll be using only a rowing machine to first get to London. It's in the slimming world food diaries.

Please drop by the diary and give some words of encouragement I'm unfit and 14st4.5 and I've set myself this challenge. Thank you x

Hi all!

i just started Slimming World on Tuesday. I don't really feel like I've changed my eating habits (though I am eating breakfast now and my meals are healthier so I suppose I am.)

I'm hoping to lose some this week! Do people wear the same clothes to their weigh in each week? Does it matter? I just don't want me wearing jeans to mean I haven't lost anything!

Hi, good luck on your journey.

Loads of ppl do, I don't buy jeans can weigh between 1-2lb so it probably isn't a bad idea. Ppl in group I go to wear summer dresses and get changed after as its to cold to stay in a dress lol.

Best of luck for Tuesday x

Hi all!

i just started Slimming World on Tuesday. I don't really feel like I've changed my eating habits (though I am eating breakfast now and my meals are healthier so I suppose I am.)

I'm hoping to lose some this week! Do people wear the same clothes to their weigh in each week? Does it matter? I just don't want me wearing jeans to mean I haven't lost anything!

I used to start in heavy stuff (jeans, etc) and shed them if I'd had a bad week :eek:

I wear similar weight clothes every week, but don't overthink about it. There are people in my group that wear the same outfit every week. I don't think it matters how heavy your outfit is, as long as you wear similar things every time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks everyone.

I'm nervous about tomorrow; thankfully my scales at home need new batteries so I haven't had a chance to sneakily weigh myself.

i made a fab sun free curry tonight and it was yummy! Even the hubby thought so too.

Hey Chryssa, I have been doing SP all week, havent found it that hard and feel less bloated, weigh in day tomorrow so I will keep you posted! I would be happy with 3 lbs so brilliant u got that!! x

Hey Chryssa, I have been doing SP all week, havent found it that hard and feel less bloated, weigh in day tomorrow so I will keep you posted! I would be happy with 3 lbs so brilliant u got that!! x

I was really pleased too! I don't want to be losing more than that per week as I'm breastfeeding my little girl and I've read somewhere that a fast weight loss could mean toxins stored in my fat passing on to her milk...

I've started finding the evenings hard on EESP, but it could be that I haven't got the right food to hand (DH has been in charge of shopping and we are low in funds...). Trying a green day today, hope that it will be easier..

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

I was really pleased too! I don't want to be losing more than that per week as I'm breastfeeding my little girl and I've read somewhere that a fast weight loss could mean toxins stored in my fat passing on to her milk...

I've started finding the evenings hard on EESP, but it could be that I haven't got the right food to hand (DH has been in charge of shopping and we are low in funds...). Trying a green day today, hope that it will be easier..

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Of course and thats the most important thing is little ones health! and even 1 a week for 6 months is 1 stone 8 off, i'd be happy with that :)

I can see why it would be hard in evenings, I think my dinners were so pasta based I feel like iv not really had tea haha I usually save one of my heb for the evening so I can have an alpen (on offer 97p in asda atm) I don't usually have them but been quite enjoying them with a cuppa!

Thanks for the luck, keep up your fantastic work (y) x

If you fancy something really good for dinner I can recommend the 'Garlicky prawns with noodles' from the Nov/Dec magazine. One of the nicest SW meals I've made in ages.

Lost 1.5lbs at weighin just gone which I'm a bit disappointed with due to trying SP. I usually lose about that without SP :(

My total loss is 5 stone 13lbs though! 1lb to get my 6 stone, yay!

One pound off for me too, which is is really good considering I weighed myself a day early (cannot make my usual day) and at an evening group instead of my morning one. Really-really happy with that (even though you'll have to put up with me a little longer on this thread ☺️)

One pound off for me too, which is is really good considering I weighed myself a day early (cannot make my usual day) and at an evening group instead of my morning one. Really-really happy with that (even though you'll have to put up with me a little longer on this thread ?) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done, I daren't go to an evening group for fear input half a stone on lol

I'm preying I'm out of here Monday and into 13's but you know when you set your sights on something it rarely happens

Hi guys does anyone mind if I join you? When I was here before I got down to 13st 4lbs but as always am now back to 14st 7lbs after losing 1lb this week, haven't really stuck to it 100% so quite happy to lose anything! Have a holiday booked for May so would love to be 12stone something by then??

Hi! I'm joining your group @14stone 2lbs as of yesterdays weigh in..... i hate to say I've been here before but I most definately have been, probably a hundred or so pages back! But I proved before that I could lose the weight, and this time I will do it and will work on keeping it off!

Hi! I'm joining your group @14stone 2lbs as of yesterdays weigh in..... i hate to say I've been here before but I most definately have been, probably a hundred or so pages back! But I proved before that I could lose the weight, and this time I will do it and will work on keeping it off!

Yes you can the 13's are so close

Me Again.. can i join?

Hi folks,

Back again :wave_cry:- starting back in SW tomorrow!!! I am about 14 6... heres hoping to make it to 13s soon :)

Wishing you all luck!! :)

Back