From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good morning

I rejoined Slimming World on Saturday after around 2 years and weighed in at 14 stone 6lbs - about a stone heavier than I expected!

I totally mucked up on Sunday and yesterday (a weeks worth of syns in one day yesterday!) but back on track today.

Good luck everyone

Whoohoooo 2½ off for me this week taking me to 14st 9½lb and i got my 7stone award :)

3lbs off last night after a lot of maintaining and 1.5lbs on over christmas (which i was actually delighted with) but down to 14.6 now 2.5 stone aware acheived and set my self 4 weeks to get my 3stone... so need 7lbs in 4 weeks.

I am new and my second weigh in nudged me into this group :). Good luck going for 13 everyone - its been ages since I have been there.

Morning all - joining you from the zone above, as I made it down to 14st 12 this morning. Looking forward to spending the next few weeks with you - and then if that turns into months, then so be it!

Hello :)

First weigh in for four weeks and i'm weighing in at 13stone 9½lb and outta here :)

I will see you all very soon

Tracy x

:) Just weighed, third week back on track and managed to lose 5 lb. I think a lot of it is down to my new Jawbone arriving and me being a bit of a geek trying to make sure I didn't wobble at all, and upped the exercise a bit. Very happy with that though, and down to 14 st 7

Morning all

2lbs off last week which takes me into the 14's, woohoo! Now to get on with the next stone :D

And when I've reached 13stone, I will be over halfway on my journey :) :)

I am 14st 0.5! So wish I was out of this zone this week but I will be next week (I Hope!)

How is everyone doing? x

1lb off for me this morning taking me to 14st 12lbs. I have to say after what I thought was a good week (despite a 2 day conference and valentines - I thought I'd done well with my food choices and stayed on plan) I'm disappointed, I was so hoping for 2lbs.

I seem to be one of those people who loses slowly, 1-2lbs a week, and I'd just really love a couple of 3lb weeks! I do EE all the time, drink 1-2 litres water a day, am careful with portion control, eat 10-12 syns a day. AAArrrgggh. Just impatient! 11lbs to go until my next target and I don't want to be waiting 11 weeks for it :/

Ho hum. onwards and upwards

1lb off for me this morning taking me to 14st 12lbs. I have to say after what I thought was a good week (despite a 2 day conference and valentines - I thought I'd done well with my food choices and stayed on plan) I'm disappointed, I was so hoping for 2lbs.

I seem to be one of those people who loses slowly, 1-2lbs a week, and I'd just really love a couple of 3lb weeks! I do EE all the time, drink 1-2 litres water a day, am careful with portion control, eat 10-12 syns a day. AAArrrgggh. Just impatient! 11lbs to go until my next target and I don't want to be waiting 11 weeks for it :/

Ho hum. onwards and upwards

Could you try maybe some green and red days? I know my losses speed up when I introduce 2 green days in my week x

Back