From 14 stone to 13 stone

Thanks think, maybe I should do some red and green. I'm doing a few SP days at the moment but will do ref and green I think next week if that doesn't work :)

I think I'm down to 14st exactly, so hope to be out of here next week (need to buy a new battery for my scales I think, as it kept sticking at 13st 10, which I know is impossible... hope that when I put the new battery in it doesn't zoom right up over 15 again :D )

Good luck with your week FlashHarry, fingers crossed you'll see results x

Thanks CharlieMo, good luck for this week! and hope your scales behave lol :)

3lbs off for me so I'm down to 14st 9lbs. Hope to be 14st by Easter! I introduced 2 SP days after 2 weeks of small losses (despite being 100% on plan) and it seems to have worked :) I was definitely hungrier than on EE so I wouldn't want to do it all the time but a couple of days a week might be a way forward from now on.

3lbs off for me so I'm down to 14st 9lbs. Hope to be 14st by Easter! I introduced 2 SP days after 2 weeks of small losses (despite being 100% on plan) and it seems to have worked :) I was definitely hungrier than on EE so I wouldn't want to do it all the time but a couple of days a week might be a way forward from now on.

Well done :)
I'm scared to try SP as I've heard people saying they were starving on it. I love EE though so will stick to that from now on!

I wasn't starving but I was definitely hungrier than on EE. The fact you can have 2 HEB's helps with the hunger though. The loss was worth the hunger, if I hadn't seen the results on the scales I wouldn't do it again, hate being hungry lol :)

Woo Hoo I'm back FINALLY into this bracket! with a 1.5lb loss this week, bringing 3.5 lbs in the last two weeks. Happy with that! I think the trick for me is to write everything down.

Think it's 2lb off for me - my scales are still playing up and jumping around all over the place, even after replacing the battery, so I'm taking the highest reading that they have stuck at three times and hoping for the best. Had a day off plan for my birthday, but then hopefully clawed it back with a few gym sessions and a marathon hour and a half on the exercise bike in front of the big Eastenders night!! So I'm off down to the next zone (until I buy new scales and realise that they have been wrong for months :D )

See you all down there soon!

lost 3lb this week taking me to 14st9.. 2 more pounds to be the lightest weight I've ever been, hoping to get there next week! :)

2lbs off for me this morning, which takes me to 14st 7lbs :)

*sneaks back in.

:)

Hi everyone, I signed up to online yesterday and I'm weighing in at 14st 11lbs. This time last year I was down from 15st 10lbs to 12st 13lbs and now I'm almost back at my highest ever weight :cry:

Oh well, hopefully I'll be back here next week (waiting until a week tomorrow to weigh in) with some good news!

Hi cherrybomb, welcome and good luck!

Back