From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good luck!

Hey, hoping I can join you all in here :)
I lost 1lb on Friday taking me to 14st11lbs... hoping to be out of here by Easter :) xx

4lbs down this week woop woop! Taking me to 14st 3lbs :) :)

Newbie here!

I lost 7lb in my first week, taking me to 14st 7lb. I think the next bit is going to be a bit tricky though! When I've done diets in the past, the 14 stone mark seemed like an invisible barrier that I could never get across!

well done everyone :)

I really wasn't feeling the whole healthy eating thing yesterday but managed to stay on plan by just making sure I was so busy I didn't have time to go looking for anything naughty lol.

I went out for curry last night (a regular fortnightly thing with friends) and kept to my usual 'good choices' which come in at 23.5 syns for the whole meal including a starter and a poppadum, so I was pleased with that. I make up for the extra syns on the day before and the day after.

Pub lunch on Sunday for Mother's day to get through now, before weigh in on Monday morning!

Very very much hoping to get 2lbs off this week as that will take me to my current mini-target of 14st1lb, which will be 5 stones total loss :)

How are you all doing this week?

Wow an amazing five stones weight loss Flash Harry, well done you!! xx

I am currently weighing in at 14st 1. Hoping to be in the 13's by Weigh In day on Thursday.

Good luck everybody. xx

STS for me this week. Ho hum. Had a bit of a pre-mothers day chocolate fix on Saturday night which is probably the culprit!

Hi ladies. I'm starting SW again after a year off. I'm up to 14st 4lbs. OK to join you? Hoping to not be here for very long ( in the nicest possible way!) Xx

Hi Catrina, welcome :)

I started off in 14st mark,now really struggling to get under 13st which is my next goal,this week has been really bad,Mother's Day and having family over who is quite fussy with food (even in her own admission) didn't want to make two seperate meals and I probably have gone way over my syns,I have weigh in tomorrow morning which I'm not looking forward to but at least I know where I have gone wrong this week.

Weighed in today. It's my first week and I have lost 7lb so I am really thrilled. I am no longer in the 200lbs bracket!! :character00100:

But still in the 14's for at least another week as I am now 14stone exactly... so now the hard work really begins. No fast weight loss like the first week. I am aiming for 2lbs this week to really get into the 13's.

Good luck everybody and well done on those weekly losses. xx

Hi all, I lost 3lb this week taking me to 14st 12lb so I'm hoping to join you :). I would love to get another 3lb off this week to get to my 1 1/2 stone award... you never know ;)

Back