From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi everyone... Rejoined last week and lost 3lb in my first week taking me to 14st13.5lb! So I've only just made it into this group and might be here a while haha. Hoping for a really good loss this week as I've planned every meal and really stuck to the plan (so far!)

Lost 3lbs last night taking me down to 13st7.5 lbs ahhhh! 1/2lb until my next award (1 1/2 stone) and also 1/2lb away from my club 10! I can't even believe I've kept on going now, I feel so jammy for losing 3lbs as I even had some chocolate over the weekend. Never thought I'd be back into the 13s! Have a fab week everyone x x

First week back on plan and 8 pounds off to take me to 14 stone 5 pounds. Hope for 2 pounds this week.

Hello all!!

Well this is my 3rd time around on the SW train. I first started in 2011 weighing in at 13st13lbs. Got to target of 11st7lbs and then stopped going to group. Very naughty!! I maintained my weightloss until I got married in July 2013 but after that the weight slowy started creeping back on. I rejoined in January 2014 weighing 13st1lb, managed to lose a stone in 2 months and then again stopped going to group! Doh! Since then my weight has increased at an alarming rate! Too much comfortable living and takeaways. I rejoined SW last week and weighed in at 15st1lb, my heaviest ever. The plan took some getting used to as I'd always done Green in the past but have made the switch to EE now. I'm certainly glad that I did as I lost 7lbs last week putting me in the 14st bracket!! Whoop!

I've set my target this time around for 12st as I think this will be a weight that I can more adeqautely manage and maintain. I'm very tall and people say I look too skinny when I get below 12st.

Anyway enough blathering! Looking forward to working with you all to get ourselves down into the 13s!!

Hi Wegle and welcome to Mini's :)

4lbs off for me this morning, taking me to 13st 13lbs yay!

Good luck everyone and hope to see you in the 13's to 12's very soon :)

Where do people get these huuuuuge losses from? Congratulations btw. I'm just jealous lol xxx

Thanks - Will update later after group. Have stuck to the plan and counted my syns but not deprived myself of quantity of food. I do have a fair amount to lose and also have the incentive of getting into my wedding dress (size 16) by September!!!!!!!!

2 pounds off this week to take me to 14 stone 3 pounds. 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Hope to be in next group soon.

4.5lb off this week making me 14st 13.5lb so only just made it but heres to getting to the 13s xx

Hiya ladies and gents

Weigh in on Wednesday and I'm hoping to be joining you all.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back