From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hope your back is feeling better, mummy-yummy!

Very pleased to be here, with a 5lb loss this week, taking me to 14st 11.5 :) Just half a pound to get my 2.5 stone shiny next week - fingers crossed!

Well done dreamrabbit. I lost one pound this week taking me to 14 stone 2 pounds.

Hiya everyone.

Well I achieved a 2lb loss this week bringing me down to 14st 13lbs yay!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

14 stone 3lbs at weigh in tonight... Would love to be out of here next week but if not then I WILL the week after lol

Fabulous losses

One pound off taking me to 14 st 1 lb. Aim to be out of here next week though.

After gaining 3lb last week taking me out of this grouo i went and lost 5.5lb tonite so am now 14.11 and got my 2.5stone award xx

Hi Everyone!

Joined last week at 14st 13.5lbs and now at 14st 9.5lbs!!

Looking forward to moving down :)

Ruth
x

Fabulous weight losses.

I'm weighing in tonight and hoping for a loss

Well done everyone, you're all doing great! Me on the other hand have stayed the same for 2 weeks now which I'm gutted about but I'm hoping the scales start moving again this week.
Good luck for weigh in MissBlueEyes :)

Well done everyone, you're all doing great! Me on the other hand have stayed the same for 2 weeks now which I'm gutted about but I'm hoping the scales start moving again this week.
Good luck for weigh in MissBlueEyes :)

So have I, well up 0.5lb But I think it's because I've had a bad back and not done e recipe which keeps me motivated. When do u weigh in? I'm a Wednesday and according to my scales I'm 14st 7.5lbs. I usually weigh on my PTs scales so I'm not sure if they are the same but anyway. Let's get a loss this week xxx

So have I, well up 0.5lb But I think it's because I've had a bad back and not done e recipe which keeps me motivated. When do u weigh in? I'm a Wednesday and according to my scales I'm 14st 7.5lbs. I usually weigh on my PTs scales so I'm not sure if they are the same but anyway. Let's get a loss this week xxx

Happy I'm not alone! Sorry to hear you're in the same boat though, it's really disheartening isn't it. I weigh on Tuesday's. Sorry to hear about your back. Good luck to us both!! xx

3.5lbs off for me taking me from 14st 13lbs to 14st 9lbs. Woohooooo

Back