From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weigh in today and I've been away all weekend. Been as good as gold during the week but still worried. Went for a walk and then a run this morning too. Lets see....

Ruth
x

Booooo half a pound on!

Off next week plus a lot more :)

Ruth
X

14st 1.5lb... Very close now :)

14 stone and half a pound - so near to leaving this stone behind. I hope to do it next week. Want at least one and a half off to get stone award.

Lost 4lb tonite taking me half way through here at 14st 7lb hopefully be out of here in 3 weeks maybe 4 xx

Gained a pound last week grr and I followed the plan 100%

14st 10lbs

Shall be working hard to ready for Wednesday weigh in

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I am absolutely gutted. I have now gained 1/2 a pound 2 weeks in a row and I am as good as gold :(

Don't know what to do!!

Ruth
x

I am absolutely gutted. I have now gained 1/2 a pound 2 weeks in a row and I am as good as gold :(

Don't know what to do!!

Ruth
x

Sorry to hear this. Are you taking any medication? Sometimes it can affect it. Or could your period be due? x

Sorry to hear this. Are you taking any medication? Sometimes it can affect it. Or could your period be due? x

I don't think it is but it's so irregular! Is it because I started going to the gym?? That's what I'm thinking!!
Going to try and get it out of my system tonight and drink lots of water. I feel so slim though that's what annoys me :(

Just hoping that whatever it is decides to subside!!

Ruth
X

back again and starting over, picking up where i left off?

14.5 i think (!)

just did a presentation for uni and watched the dvd back..... a bit thicker in the waist than expected! :rolleyes:

1 pound off taking me to 13 stone 13 and a half so see you all in the group below.

Hi. Can I join please. Currently 14st 7 and at a plateau. Can't seem to lose anything at the moment. So want to be 13 something!!

I lost 4lbs this week so I'm 14st 6.5lbs. Hoping to be out of here in a few weeks :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back