From 14 stone to 13 stone

Me too yay. Well done, although I was weighed after a work out so I'm Probably more likely to be a pound or 1.5 heavier xx

Well done that's fabulous :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow well done! Any tips?

Ruth
x

The only thing I did differently was increase my speed foods and was very strict to include them in every meal :) seems to have worked lol x

Hi all, please can I join you? I'm super excited because I am 14st 13.5lb as of tonight's weigh in. I'm 5lb away from the lowest I have been as an adult (after I had my first baby) and can't wait to get into 'unknown territory'!!!
Liz

Welcome Lizs! Hopefully you are not here too long!!! In the nicest way possible.

I weighed in today and stayed the same 14st 6. But last week I was weighed after a workout and lost 4lbs but we reckoned some of that would be down to sweating (eugh) so I've kind of lost in a round about way. Anyway it's off and stayed off so that's good!! Xx

Thank you :) I'm feeling so determined at the moment, I hope it lasts!!!!
Liz

I've lost 1.5lbs this week so I'm down to 14st 5lbs. A few more weeks of being here

2 off today! In 5 weeks that's 9.5lbs.

14 stone 4- would like to be out in 2-3 weeks!

Ruth
x

Hooray it's back and I'm about half a stone heavier, will weigh
in the morning but definetly a 14 heading to 13 figure. Good luck xx

Right weighed in at 14st 8lb this am, would like to be 14st2lb for my birthday 30th Dec. Xx

Last edited:
Back