From 14 stone to 13 stone

I weighed in on Xmas Eve, usually group is a Saturday morning but it was brought forward. I had put on 4lb so was a bit gutted to be honest, but its Xmas and you've still got to live right? But now I'm getting right back on plan x

Hi started sw from home again on monday .lost 5 lbs this week so 14.8 .cant wait to get out the 14s again! Was 12.1 in the summer so desperate to get back down

I started last Tuesday at 14stone 13.5 this is the heaviest I've ever ever been even at 9 month pregnant been really good this week so looking for a decent loss on my first week xx

I started last Tuesday at 14stone 13.5 this is the heaviest I've ever ever been even at 9 month pregnant been really good this week so looking for a decent loss on my first week xx
Thats exactly what i was monday morning. Today 14.8 i was very suprised! Bet thats it for the month now lol.Good luck

Heaviest I've ever been (urgh) weighed in at 14st 7.5 on Saturday. Ultimate goal is 10st flat. I'm 5'5" but quite a broad build (hourglass and I carry most of my weight in my legs) so I think 10st will look good on me.

Aiming for at least 3lbs lost this week (first week of slimming world) although I'm a bit all over the place with my weight (it randomly dropped 7lbs the other day then went back up by 5lbs :S).

Heaviest I've ever been (urgh) weighed in at 14st 7.5 on Saturday. Ultimate goal is 10st flat. I'm 5'5" but quite a broad build (hourglass and I carry most of my weight in my legs) so I think 10st will look good on me.

Aiming for at least 3lbs lost this week (first week of slimming world) although I'm a bit all over the place with my weight (it randomly dropped 7lbs the other day then went back up by 5lbs :S).

Your the same as me then height and weight . Im aiming for 11 st cant see me going under that lol. I was 12 for my hols and a nice size 14 but still needed to loose some but it went the opposite way!

Your the same as me then height and weight . Im aiming for 11 st cant see me going under that lol. I was 12 for my hols and a nice size 14 but still needed to loose some but it went the opposite way!

That makes sense - go for what makes you comfortable. I once weighed 9 stone (years ago) and that was too light for me. But at 10st I was a size 8-10,felt good, looked good, so I think that's a good place for me again (might end up saying 11 is light enough - we shall see :) :))

Hi All

May I join your group. Staggered to have lost 5.5lbs this week to bring me to 14st11.5lbs.

Would love to join the bracket and see if we can all move out of it together! 14st 7lbs for me, the lightest I have been for about 20 years! Hitting the 13 just seems unreal but I know it can be done.

Back