From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey guys, would like to join this thread too. Joined sw for first time 1.5 weeks ago.Stuck to the plan 100% and was a little disappointed with the 3lb weight loss on my first week as used to bigger losses on other plans but finding this a lot easier to do. Hopefully have a good week this week as exercising alot!!
Best of luck to everyone else, hopefully we won't be in this thread for long :)

Hey guys, would like to join this thread too. Joined sw for first time 1.5 weeks ago.Stuck to the plan 100% and was a little disappointed with the 3lb weight loss on my first week as used to bigger losses on other plans but finding this a lot easier to do. Hopefully have a good week this week as exercising alot!!
Best of luck to everyone else, hopefully we won't be in this thread for long :)
Hi Dizzy

I was super disapponted with my first week's loss last week (only 1.5lbs) but stuck with it and lost 5.5lbs this week. Hang in there x

Takes a while to get used to the plan and then you find out things like you thought something was syn free and it wasn't (my personal favourite finding out that two of the 6 mullerlight yogurts in a pack weren't syn free!)

Thanks guys, hopefully I will be happy with my loss this week. Did a class this morning so hopefully get another one in before my weigh in on Wednesday.

Do you know what Mullerlights are not free, I just bought a 6 pack today.......

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week x

It's the one with orange and chocolate in it. I just stuck with The vanilla and toffee pack as I know its OK. I'm sure someone will have listed the free ones somewhere. You may find the picture list on Pinterest (my new found SW syn tool). Key lime pie isn't free I know to watch out for that one.

That's weird cos I was told in group today that the orange and chocolate is free........

Down 2.5lbs today. Slowly but surely......
What are everyone's weigh in days?
Great loss - well done.

My WI day is Monday, it's supposed to keep me on track over the weekends!!

That's weird cos I was told in group today that the orange and chocolate is free........

Down 2.5lbs today. Slowly but surely......
What are everyone's weigh in days?

Maybe I got it wrong, was definitely one of the 6 packs that had two non free (but I did start 1.5 years ago!) Means I get to try a new flavour! Great loss dizzy well done.

0.5lb off at 14st 6.5 for me. I embrace a loss but am a little annoyed with myself for endulging in a really bad brownie that's been hanging around since it was the hubbys birthday. Grrrr

0.5lb off at 14st 6.5 for me. I embrace a loss but am a little annoyed with myself for endulging in a really bad brownie that's been hanging around since it was the hubbys birthday. Grrrr
Well I had special curry chips and fried rice last night from the chippy so I think I will be going back to the 15 to 14 fri x

So this week I was 3'off taking me to 14st3 feel like I've been trapped in these for ages! The worst of it is I keep thinking I'm 11stone 3

So this week I was 3'off taking me to 14st3 feel like I've been trapped in these for ages! The worst of it is I keep thinking I'm 11stone 3
Well done. Another 1-2 weeks maximum staying on plan and you should be outta here!

I never thought of myself as hugely chunky but blimey, tell people you have lost 4 stone and tell them you are planning on a couple more and they nearly fall over. Or the other reaction "are you sure you aren't ill" Yes, I am ill from not eating sugar and chocolate!

Back