From 14 stone to 13 stone

If you know you've been fully on plan and not lost much, if you stay on plan the following week you usually have a big loss on that second week. All a bit bumpy but a loss is a loss.

Very firmly in the 14s now which feels good! 14st 7lbs this week (Weds weigh in) and hoping to be a superstar for the week coming, lose 3lbs and hit that sexy number 14st 4lbs which is special in a couple of ways for me:
1) It's 200lbs exactly - meaning that once I dip under it I achieve One-derland :p
2) I'll drop from the obese category of BMI to overweight
3) Most importantly I'll get my 5 stone award!!
So - very very dedicated to this goal. Did a zumba class last night, jogged for half an hour today and did another class this evening. I'm also making sure I go back to writing every syn down, even if it's only a cheeky half haha.

Very firmly in the 14s now which feels good! 14st 7lbs this week (Weds weigh in) and hoping to be a superstar for the week coming, lose 3lbs and hit that sexy number 14st 4lbs which is special in a couple of ways for me:
1) It's 200lbs exactly - meaning that once I dip under it I achieve One-derland :p
So - very very dedicated to this goal. Did a zumba class last night, jogged for half an hour today and did another class this evening. I'm also making sure I go back to writing every syn down, even if it's only a cheeky half haha.

Well done you! I just unofficially hit the One-derland! (Never heard it called that - possibly because I haven't been in it for 20+ years!) Keep your dedication going as its infectious to the rest of us.

3lb loss for me this week :). 14st 3.5lbs but I am off on holiday for two weeks....

Can I please have some of your motivation?! You are completely in the zone and deservedly so. Fantastic achievement!

3lb loss for me this week :). 14st 3.5lbs but I am off on holiday for two weeks....

Enjoy your holiday, where you off to?

Hi All,

After quite a break from this forum, I have no signed up again I originally lost 6st on slimming world but in recent years gained 12lb back on so ideal want to shed that twelve pound and maybe another note more today has been my first weigh in and hoping for good results for first week.

I currently work out 4 times a week, im an assistant Zumba Instructor looking to add one run in a on Saturday comfortably in size 16's at present I would love to get into a 14 as ideal size regardless of weight but will have to see.

Looking to loose this weight before June for a Friends Hollywood Themed 30th Birthday fingers crossed for a good first week .

So Hello!!!!!

Rachel xxxx

Hi All,

After quite a break from this forum, I have no signed up again I originally lost 6st on slimming world but in recent years gained 12lb back on so ideal want to shed that twelve pound and maybe another note more today has been my first weigh in and hoping for good results for first week.

I currently work out 4 times a week, im an assistant Zumba Instructor looking to add one run in a on Saturday comfortably in size 16's at present I would love to get into a 14 as ideal size regardless of weight but will have to see.

Looking to loose this weight before June for a Friends Hollywood Themed 30th Birthday fingers crossed for a good first week .

So Hello!!!!!

Rachel xxxx

Wow! Losing 6 stone is fabulous and a gain of just 12lbs while off plan is brill. Seriously, some people gain that much over Christmas :whistle: Go you, that is an incredible achievement.

Also whoah, kudos on all the exercise. I go to about 3-4 classes a week but I'm never sure if I enjoy it until it's over haha. If you're looking to do a run on a Saturday you might want to see if there's a local parkrun (http://www.parkrun.org.uk/) near you. It's a free, timed 5k every saturday and (at least where I go in Cardiff) the people are lovely and it has a really community feel. Plus it's nice to have your times recorded and see them improving.

Good luck on your first week, you are gonna do great :) xx

Arggggghhhhh. 2 and a half off this week, so JUST missed my goal of 3. Still, 14 st 4.5lbs - SO close now to my 5 stone award and edging ever closer to the 13s.

Also while we're being honest I had a weekend away in Wiltshire, met the boy's parents (and grandparents - initiation by fire or what) and we had a couple of meals out. I did choose very carefully but it was still probably high syn. Ah well - I'll get there next week! And watch out 13 stones, I'm on my way.

Arggggghhhhh. 2 and a half off this week, so JUST missed my goal of 3. Still, 14 st 4.5lbs - SO close now to my 5 stone award and edging ever closer to the 13s.

Also while we're being honest I had a weekend away in Wiltshire, met the boy's parents (and grandparents - initiation by fire or what) and we had a couple of meals out. I did choose very carefully but it was still probably high syn. Ah well - I'll get there next week! And watch out 13 stones, I'm on my way.
Well done!! Good luck this week getting your 5 stone award your doing amazing xxx

I'm starting on 14st 9lbs. Joined SW Tuesday evening. I've weighed more... but I've weighed less.
Ready for it this time. Lots of support now and I know that will make a difference.

Looking forward to getting out of the 14's.... never worked out 14st4lbs is 200 lbs...so that's my first milestone.

I'm starting on 14st 9lbs. Joined SW Tuesday evening. I've weighed more... but I've weighed less.
Ready for it this time. Lots of support now and I know that will make a difference.

Looking forward to getting out of the 14's.... never worked out 14st4lbs is 200 lbs...so that's my first milestone.
Good for you stick with us were all heading to the 13 to 12 stones we can do it xxx

Hey everyone
Does anyone mind if I join this group with you?
I'm new on here, I've been doing slimming world from home for a few months now (it's handy having a mum who's a slimming eorld consultant!)
I've come down from 15.6 to 14.4. Hoping it won't be too long till I see 13 on those scales!

Hey everyone
Does anyone mind if I join this group with you?
I'm new on here, I've been doing slimming world from home for a few months now (it's handy having a mum who's a slimming eorld consultant!)
I've come down from 15.6 to 14.4. Hoping it won't be too long till I see 13 on those scales!
Yer welcome but make sure I get to the 13's with you your doing so well xxx

If I carry on at this rate I'll have to rename this group '14 stone to 15 stone'!! Another 1lb on this week. I have been away for 3 days though so I am actually quite surprised it's not more. Now 14.11

Back