From 20s to 19s

Franimal

I figure I will start a new thread for 20-19. It's strange how quiet it is here, I was last here in 2014 and it was a real hub of activity.

Anyway! I weighed in today at 20st 11.5lbs so I'll be posting in this thread (possibly alone!) for a little while! I'm aiming to lose 10lbs in May, but it'd be awful nice to be in my teens for June.... 1lb at a time for now though. Those little blighters soon add up whether going up or down in weight!

Lost 4.5lb this week so on 20st7lb. Fingers crossed the losses keep coming. Unlikely there will be others so big, but staying consistent is the important part. 7.5lbs to get out of this stone bracket, but only 5.5lbs to hit my May goal.

2lbs down 20st 5lbs... Inching my way in the right direction. 3.5lb left to hit my may goal. 5.5lbs to get into the teens ☺️

2lbs down 20st 5lbs... Inching my way in the right direction. 3.5lb left to hit my may goal. 5.5lbs to get into the teens ☺️

Well done Fran. You're doing brilliant. x

Thanks Tristar, that's very sweet of you. I just have to remember watch what consistently goes in and I'll get a consistent loss, obviously not always the same numbers, but an overall decline in weight.

I'm a daily weigher - and today I realised it's only one more pound to take me I to the 19s! Yea!

I'm a daily weigher - and today I realised it's only one more pound to take me I to the 19s! Yea!

Well done Ali, the 20's range will be gone for good x

Hi can I join in this one? I am 22st. Not really sure what we do here, but would be nice to chat with people at and around same weight.

Hi, Ayirela! I use this to post moving from one number to the next. And today's the day. I am 0.6lbs below 20 stone. So officially 19 stone something again!

I've turned on undejning and it won't turn off! Sorry.

Come and join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread, @Ayirela ! Track yr progress over the next few months.

Well done - you found it!

Anyone else in the 20's?

Back