ProPoints From binge eating to a 58 pound weight loss

Thanks Stef, for the info. Still learning how to use the site. I am so delighted that i found this site and thanks for recomending the mobile application its fab just what i was looking for. Really under the impression that i can do this without joining WW online. R u an online member?

Ur welcome :) yep this site is great I've been on it since 2009 :O

Nope I'm not an online member neither do I go to groups, I'm managing with the app and this site, for me they would just be a waste of money xxx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so here is my food plan for today. I seem to be struggling with the 26 points. Only reach 20 points. At least i will have something to mess around with but i think i should be full enough with the following menu. Its all healthy foods and there is quite a lot to keep me from feeling hungry so i dont know how to spend the remaining 6 points. Will see tonight.

Menu:
16 ml water (0 Points)

Breakfast: Gluten Free Buckwheat Flakes (3 Points)
16 ml Black Tea (0 Points)

16 ml Hot water (0 Points)

Snack: Gluten Free High fibre Crackerbread (x2) (1 point)
16ml black Tea (0 point)

Lunch: Rice Cakes (x2) (2 point)
Low fat cheese (2 point)
Tomatoe (0 point)
Onion (0 point)
Lettuce (0 point)
Boiled egg (3 points)
16 ml black Tea (0 point)

16 ml Water (0 point)

Snack 5g Gluten free cereal (1 point)
16 ml hot water (0 point)

16 ml water (0 point)

Dinner: Salad with Baked potatoe:
Lettuce (0 point)
Tomatoe (0 point)
Onion (0 point)
Peppers (0 point)
1.5 oz Roast Chicken (2 point)
Baked potatoe (3 points)
Mayonnais low fat (1 point)
16 ml cold water (0 point)

Snack: Irish diet yogurt (2 points)

All of the above only comes to 20/26 points. Help ! Its seems like i am eating good and health do i really need to add in something else of 6 points if i am not hungry??

Hiya! I'm from Ireland as well. On week 2 now. Didnt lose anything last week as had just completed 10 days on a vlcd diet. So happy that I didn't put on all the weight I lost on that horrendous thing. It's so nice to eat!

If your full at only 20 points at the end of the day, i personally wouldnt eat anything further.

Good work! Your doing great!

You need to have all ur points, 26pp is low as it is, i struggle too but have learned to eat more points at breakfast to make it work.

If u have under 26pp ww won't work properly xxx

Extra 6 points for breakfast tomorrow :)

I am actually feeling really full on this new way of eating which i am really surpirsed with. All good so far. Not expecting any weight loss this week but would love if i maintained this week.

Plan ahead, work out your brekkie, dinner and tea, using most your points, then plan your snacks with what you have left :)
xxxx

Morning hun :) hope u have a lovely day xxxx

Hey Stef, In work early this morning :) me and the vending machine all alone and I am not even bothered about whats in it.:) Thank god my craving for junk food has gone from the weekend. I actually get a really full feeling when i start thinking about food that i shouldnt be having :confused: I think the main reason for this is because I went to the gym last night. First time in months. Used to go all the time and was quite fit but in the last year things have just gone downhil which has resulted in me been four point heavier :mad: Boy have i got unfit in this time. Guess I have to just try and rebuild back my fitness. By seeing how hard i needed to work last night to burn off some of the junck food that I ate over the weekend has made me more aware of eventhinking about junk food. Anymore when the vending machine is playing on my mind I just have to think of the extra work I have to do to burn off these calories and I am sure it will put these negative thoughts out of my head.:)

Anyways how are you gettting on? Did i ready somewhere that your weigh in day has been moved to friday. How do you think you will dair out this week?

Sounds like a long day hun!
Wooohoooo good on ya ur right u do not need to get anything out the vending machine! Keep at it hun u can do it :) stick with that positive attitude

Great news on the gym you have gone back, it's amazing how unfit we can get of we don't exercise for a whole, I am seriously unfit it's a joke!!

Yep moved it to Friday, much better day for me!!

Xxxx

Ok so I have only two more days before my weigh in and due to my bad eating choices over the weekend I need to make sure that I maintain my weight for my friday weigh in. I am looking on the bright side and know that i can do this if i make the most of the next two days and make the necessary changes that i need to make this happen. :) So what am I planning to do?

- Cut out processed foods which are full of salt and sugar
- Bring healthy packed lunches to work
- Try and get out for a walk at lunch time weather permitting
- Get to the gym for a good workout thursday evening before weigh in day
- Stick within my 26 propoints

hello!

here to follow!! people have advised me to eat all my dailies, in order for the diet to work! i found it hard too! started with 31pp! now on 28pp so little easier! for brekkie i've been having quaker oat so simple with milk for 5pp and adding teaspoon of ww jam for 1pp! so a 6pp brekkie to get me going! then biggish lunch followed by smaller dinner :)

anyway just wanted to let you know im following your diary now :) xxx

Them things u are planning to do are perfect!!! Stick at them hun and u will be flying!! Well done u xxxx

Thanks em, struggle with the 26 propoints but will make sure that I get the 26 points into me some way. I also ready on someones forum that in order to maximise your weight loss you should consume all of your weeklies as well. Dont know how through this is? I tend to keep my weeklies for my weekend treats but if i dont consume them all I dont bother making an effort to make sure i have them all ate by the end of the week. Dont know if I should change though.:confused:

Hey Missymoe, Great so see some Irish followers. Well done on your weight loss to date 6.5 pounds in two weeks is good going. HOw did you find the change over from the cambridge weight plan to weight watchers?

I see your weigh ins have changed to Monday. Good luck at your weigh in :). Keep us posted on how you get. Have you your own diary/blog up and running so i can follow you??

Hey Dollyanna, thanks for following my posts. At work a the moment but when i get home i will read through your blog. I see you are new to weight watchers....how are you finding it so far? I see from your statistics that you have lost 8 pounds to date. You go girl :). Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts.

Thanks em, struggle with the 26 propoints but will make sure that I get the 26 points into me some way. I also ready on someones forum that in order to maximise your weight loss you should consume all of your weeklies as well. Dont know how through this is? I tend to keep my weeklies for my weekend treats but if i dont consume them all I dont bother making an effort to make sure i have them all ate by the end of the week. Dont know if I should change though.:confused:

yer i usually do things like add cheese to my sausage and mash ready meal to boost my points and things like that :D. oooo i've NEVER heard this and im aware you SHOULD eat all your dailies but ou dont have to eat all your weeklies. im on third week and havent used all my weeklies yet and still having gd losses! i really dont think this is true. they are just there for treats IF you want them :) so dont panic your loosing so carry on :) xxx

Them things u are planning to do are perfect!!! Stick at them hun and u will be flying!! Well done u xxxx

Thanks stef, it is one thing saying but it is another to actual do it. However, i am more of a doer than a sayer, so this is my may of proving this:). will give an update on how i get on tomorrow when i have one day done.

ok all, so far today I got out for a 40 min walk at lunch time. Weather is quite dry here which makes a change:D

Back