From CD to Slimming world!

blkpool24

Hi there hope you dont mind me popping in but i did do slimming world in april last year after i had my son i lost 2 stone quite quickly but then began to stray and tried my best to get back on track anyway i maintained for rest of year by being on off.

Needed something stricter so im now on my 3rd week of soing cambridge going well..but was just wondering if anyone as lost there weight on a VLCD and gone onto maintain with a slimming club? Also do you have to have a certain amount of weight to lose before joining slimming world as i loved slimming world and i cant wait to go back!

Thankyou sue x

Hi Sue, can't really answer your question but just wanted to say that i am planning on doing just that. I lost almost 9 stone with CD in 2008/2009 and then fell pregnant and gained 5 stone back. I've been following Exante for the last 3 months and have lost most of the weight. I am joining SW on Tuesday to lose the last bit and hopefully use it for life long maintaining. I just can't seem to get back into the whole VLCD this time around, i am exhausted all the time, so i am looking forwards to joining SW. I expect to have a gain in the first week but hopefully i will make up for it over the next few weeks.

Good luck with your slimming journey :) x

Thankyou for your reply!

I too am sick of this dieting and need to get this weight off once and for all..i found the only way i could do this was through a VLCD and for me to see results fast...im hoping being on the CD will teach me about portion control and new ways of eating!!

Reason i want to go back slimming world is because i dont see that as a diet more of a lifestyle change which it is cos its normal everyday food but just cooked differently..and most homemade!

Good luck on you weight loss x

Back