• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

From fat and frumpy to yummy mummy!!

S: 17st3.0lb G: 10st0lb
Hi Everyone.

I'm back on slimming world after trying lots of other diets and just playing at it really.
I now mean business....my husband walked out on me and my 4 children 2 months ago today and it has been the biggest wake up call ever.

I weigh 15st 6lbs and at 5ft2 and a half have about 5 1/2 to 6 stones to lose.

This is about me for the first time in 12 years. I am not losing weight because i've had a baby, or because i want to look attractive for my husband. I am doing this because I deserve to look on the outside how i feel on the inside.

Its my first day back on slimming world. i'm not new to the diet. I did it a few years ago but I am a bit rusty so any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Today i've had:
Breakfast...muller light yoghurt, banana

Lunch...rice and vegetables

Snacks... 2 satsumas.

not sure what is for dinner yet. Think it'll be pasta with bacon and tomato.

Then it'll be a hot chocolate and a couple of biscuits before bed.

I cant wait for this fat to disappear!!!!! :) :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Chipmunk89

but you can call me Toni!
S: 14st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 1st7lb(10.29%)
Good for you starting again and doing it for YOU! :D I hope it all goes well for you.

I've only been doing SW for a few weeks now and it's my first time so I'm not sure I can offer you anything you don't already know! ;) But I feel the same way as you in the sense that this time I mean business. I've half-heartedly attempted losing weight a few times over the last 4 or 5 years but just never stuck to it for longer than a few days. This time, something has really taken hold of me and its been almost a month now and I'm still going strong!

Good luck for your first week!

So tea was bacon and potato frittata! It was beautiful!!!!

Then it was fruit and yoghurt for afters! Mmmm

Have loved it today and haven't felt hungry at all!!! :)

Another day another 100% day fingers crossed!!

Breakfast- banana and yoghurt

Lunch- ham sandwich and yoghurt

Dinner- prawn soup

Snacks- 10 pringles, grapes, apple

Am back on track today after a rubbish day yesterday. I didnt really over eat but didnt eat the right things and had far too much bread.
Have had a terrible time with the soon to be ex over the weekend and feel emotionally drained now.
Sometimes i dont feel strong enough to do this at the moment but i know if i keep making excuses i'll be really annoyed in 6 months time. I cant imagine dating anyone being the size i am, my self confidence is at an all time low and iknow i need to do this to make myself feel better about myself.
So today I have had:

Breakfast: fruit
Lunch: low fat cheese babybel. crackers. yoghurt. fruit
Dinner: chicken, mashed potato, carrots, gravy.

Off to read some diaries now for some inspiration and a bit of a pick me up. xx

Well i've struggled this past few days. I havent been bad but i havent been 100% either. I have eaten far too much bread as comfort food so have learnt a lesson from that. i need to stop buying it!!!
I have started exercising though, have done 20 minutes a day for the past couple of days. Am definitely keeping this up as i feel so much better for it.
So onweards and upwards. Its weigh day tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I am aiming for a good week next week with NO bread!! LOL