From Fat to Fabulous - Lucie's Journey

Thanks a mil you guys! Today has been my hardest day so far.. I only got about 5 hours sleep last night and I was working all day so I just felt so hungry all of the time and really wanted sugar! and to make matters wrose I got a voucher for a free meal in the cafeteria which I had to give away because I didn't know the points of anything lol! But I still stuck to my points just about... I was thinking of using some of my 49 points this weekend, not all of them but maybe 10 or so because my mummy makes the best lasagne and I would love a portion of it but it prob has around 25 points! Did ye notice that it slows down your losses? I'm know ww wouldn't give them to us if they would make us put on weight but I'm still really weary about them for some reason! Hope everyone is good and best of luck to all the saturday weighers :) x

Fri 12th Oct
Breakfast: 2 weetabix with skimmed milk and banana 5pp
Lunch: ww wrap with chicken, lettuce and light mayo 6pp
Snacks: lollipop, 2 belvita biscuits 4pp
Dinner: Shepherds Pie and 3 spoons of beans, ww fromaige frais 11pp
Snacks: hot choc and ww bar 5pp
And I have a bag of skips that I will eat later - 2pp

TOTAL: 33/35
Exercise: none :( but I will make up for it tomorrow :D

Every one has down days hun you just gotta pick ya self up don't be down were all here for ya xxx

Thanks sarah! I'm gonna get an early night tonight and I'll be ready ready to take on the world tomorrow :D how are you getting on?x

Yes sleep it off. I'm good thanks wi tomorrow eeek I'm scared haha I have been thinking positive all week and iv got mammoth ulcers and I'm not sure how I'm feeling xx

Awh no you poor thing hope they go away soon! ahhh i will keep my fingers crossed for you! can't wait to see how you do! x

I'm hoping for 2 so that's 9lb but I'm not gonna build my hopes up xxx

Hey lucielou Hope your feeling better today!

xx

Thanks missy! well i have been really bad the last 2 days.... went totally off track and now i feel so disgusting and horrible :( :( i don't know what is wrong with me at all I'm just never able to stick to anything!! i'm really really gonna try my very hardest tomorrow! hope you're getting on better than me :D x

Ahhh Lucie don't beat yourself up your only human after all. Just start a fresh and go for it xx

Thanks sarah! onwards and upwards from here! over half a stone gone wooohooooo well done :) x

I kno I feel really good.

Yes think possitive all the way then half your battle is done :) xx

How you doing Lucie?? Xx

Back