Extra Easy From fatty to fitty

:sw007:Hi all I'm on slimming world and it will be my 4th weigh in on Tuesday-

First weigh in I lost 4lb
Second weigh in I maintained was really annoyed but had some horrible bowel troubles.
3rd week I lost 4 1/2 and got slimmer of the week was very chuffed :)

I'm still suffering with constipation has anybody else suffered ? I'm going to circuit training today I'm really nervous as I don't hardly exercise so I need to get moving.

Breakfast today 2 wholemeal toast scrambled eggs spinach and baby plum tomatoes with two Linda McCartney red onion sausages with a cup of tea.

Have a great day everybody ☺️

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your fab losses so far.

I also had the same issues the second week. I ended up resorting to meds from the Dr to sort things out, I have IBS though so my digestive system misbehaving isn't unusual but not to the same degree it was in my second SW week. I used the meds though most of week 3 but by week 4 they were not needed and I have been fine since.

Good luck with circuit training.

Thankyou I have had to take dulcolax again as it's been 4 days it's so frustrating hope they kick in before weigh in Monday or il have to resign myself to the fact il have a good week and a bad week, hopefully exercise will help :) have a good day Hun xx

Well circuit was hard I didn't realise how unfit I was But I did it :)

Had sw chips and chicken curry using mayflower powder for tea and an apple was yummy I love the mayflower stuff I hope the ducolax kick in tomorro or the scales will be dissapointing this week :(

Well the day after circuit I did boogie bounce and ached for days had a brill week last week weighed in Tuesday and gained 1.5!! How the hell I could of cried and walked out I was so annoyed, but I'm plodding along yesterday's meals were

Porridge and strawberries

Apple

Tuna salad and feta cheese

Pasta sauce cheese and broccoli and gammon with mushrooms onions and spinach.

Today so far I've had

Porridge and strawberries I'm off to an all I've body exercise class tonight. Have a great day all x

If you have been doing lots of extra exercise it could be water retention causing the gain maybe? Maybe try tracking your water intake and see if you are drinking enough.

Well done for continuing with it though, I found it difficult to keep the motivation after I gained.

If you have been doing lots of extra exercise it could be water retention causing the gain maybe? Maybe try tracking your water intake and see if you are drinking enough.

Well done for continuing with it though, I found it difficult to keep the motivation after I gained.
It could be that hopefully Tuesday is a better weigh in although I was bad last night :(. X

Well last night I went to my stepdads 60th party and had quiet a few syns from picking at stuff Oops! I had 5 cans of strawberry and lime cider :rolleyes: I don't even drink that's the best part! Haha never mind I'm back on track

Breakfast was porridge strawberries and grapes x

Lunch was yogurt and banana

Tea was meatballs in tomato and lentil soup with rice xx

Last edited:
:DMonday Monday Monday :mad:

Don't we all love Mondays? Not me got a few appointments today and off for my pre op this afternoon (waiting for knee surgery the 3rd one!)

Not had breakfast yet but had a cup of tea and a pint of water with lemon squeezed in yum!

Breakfast will be a nice omellette with lots of speed, I have some meatballs left over so I might try to find a recipe to make them with. I hope everyone has a good slimming Monday xx

Not had a great deal to eat today and I forgot my b choice :oops: I had an omelette for breakfast/lunch

Then I went to boogie bounce :whacky068::character00116:when I got back this evening I had pasta sauce with meatballs and some added speed. All in all a good day let's see what the scales say tomorrow :eek:

Well I lost 2lb! Which I'm thrilled with I always said if the scales are moving I must be losing inches as there's no way I can completely change my lifestyle and not lose weight:)

I did boxing this week again and absolutely loved it and burnt over 2000 calories according to my Fitbit :character00116:really feeling positive finding the plan so easy this time round, I just hope I don't lose my mojo.

Slow cooker weather yay :D I put a whole chicken in the slow cooker this morning so when it's ready il strip and use for different meals it tastes so nice when made in the slow cooker. I hope everyone is doing okay xx

I LOVE slow cooker weather... I saw as i am having last BBQ of the year for friends birthday tomorrow -well done on weightloss :) xxxxx

Back