From here to Eternally Slim Team June - July Challenge

MadameLaMinx- To lose 14lb. (-12.5lb, 1.5 to go)
xxtannyxx - To Lose 18lb. (-14lb ,4 to go )
Jude1234 - to lose 14lb (- 9.5, 4.5 to go)
Rosiepeace - to lose 12lb (-7.5, 4.5 to go) (do at least 30mins a day of exercise DVD)
emmaleonie1984 - to loose 8lb -2.5, 4.5 to go)
JoJo69 - to loose 14lb (-5lb, 9lbs to go)
Lennis - to loose 14lb (-2lb, 12 to go)
kel86- to loose 14lbs weigh in on a monday_
Judimac- to lose 14lb (weigh in Tues and do 1.5 hours of exercise a week.)
Nikkiruth to lose 14lb's (WI on Monday)(-5lb, 9lbs to go)
Milliemoo to lose 10lb's (-4lbs, 6lbs to go (WI on Wed))
Jilly78 to lose 10lbs (wi on tues)
Twinkletoes - to lose 14lbs (WI on Thursday)
Leighleigh to lose 7lbs (wi on Monday)
Patsy101 to lose 5lb (WI on Monday)

Hi all,

I post a lot on the princess thread, they are all comedians. But not part of their team. Soooo I'm very excited to now be in a team!

I have about a stone and half to lose, I'm not sure if that will be enough so will after wait and see. My ultimate goal is to be in a size 14 comfortably.

I'm doing the SW from home, with the help of WW scales and you guys. (don't tell WW that I have their scales and use them to aid my SW diet lol):8855:

ummmmmmmmmmmm * week has just started so am feeling as if this week was a waste of time as I stood on my mum's scales and according to them I've put on a lb since last WI!

Am hoping it's wrong as I've been so good this week (until today after I weighed myself!!) and then * week has started so am not best pleased at the moment!

Any am off to play on the sister's Wii and see if I can beat her score's on the Wii fit and lose some lb's while I'm at it!

Hi Rosie.. just up your exercise hun, when is your official WI? Star week, is always a bugger..I gain a cpl of lb's usually, but that ends up coming off the following week and more.. so don't worry about it.. do what you have been doing and it will be fine.. x

• Eternalflame - To loose 14lb (-10, 4 to go) Exercise - Walking 8000 steps 3 times a week
  • MadameLaMinx- To lose 14lb. (-12.5lb, 1.5 to go)
  • xxtannyxx - To Lose 18lb. (-14lb ,4 to go )
  • Jude1234 - to lose 14lb (- 9.5, 4.5 to go)
  • Rosiepeace - to lose 12lb (-7.5, 4.5 to go) (do at least 30mins a day of exercise DVD)
  • emmaleonie1984 - to loose 8lb -2.5, 4.5 to go)
  • JoJo69 - to loose 14lb (-5lb, 9lbs to go)
  • Lennis - to loose 14lb (-2lb, 12 to go)
  • kel86- to loose 14lbs weigh in on a monday_
  • Judimac- to lose 14lb (weigh in Tues and do 1.5 hours of exercise a week.)
  • Nikkiruth to lose 14lb's (WI on Monday)(-5lb, 9lbs to go)
  • Milliemoo to lose 10lb's (-4lbs, 6lbs to go (WI on Wed))
  • Jilly78 to lose 10lbs (wi on tues)
  • Twinkletoes - to lose 14lbs (WI on Thursday)
  • Leighleigh to lose 7lbs (wi on Monday)
  • Patsy101 to lose 5lb (WI on Monday)
I kind of fell off the list, lol.. so updating again. x

Ooh, spooky, I just made a post about this challenge in our other thread before I came here, and saw you had been on here. Great minds think alike with a 20 minute telepathic link.

Morning all,

went out last night so had a few sins, but save them all for the weekends so it should be OK!

Weekend are the worst time for me... but I have had a grip on it this weekend. WI is in the morning so we shall see just how good my grip was! lol

Have a lovely chilling Sunday everybody x

*runs around like a headless chicken looking for someone to tag*
*spots Eternal hiding behind a sofa*
"Tag you're it Eternal" lol

*runs away to try and get some body magic done in the hope it will help tomorrow's WI*

Last edited:
*looks around for someone to tag and spots eternal hiding behind the sofa eating lovely SF Strawberries*

"Tag you're it now Eternal" :8855:

*runs away to try and get some body magic done so she has a loss at WI tomorrow*

Morning all,

I can report that the scales read... 12st 4&1/2lb so thats a lose of... 2 1/2lb!:)

well done on you're 2.5 loss - that's fab :)

Good luck to all other monday weigher's I'll be going to the late one today so won't be back on till gone 9pm. :( hate going to the late class

I stopped going to class because it was a late weigh-in. Starved myself all day on a Monday just to get weighed. How daft am I!:sigh:

Going it alone now... but feel more motivated than ever!:D

Rosie... good luck on the weigh in:)

I stopped going to class because it was a late weigh-in. Starved myself all day on a Monday just to get weighed. How daft am I!:sigh:

Going it alone now... but feel more motivated than ever!:D

Rosie... good luck on the weigh in:)

hiya ive stopped class this week because i cant afford it so im going at it alone to

good luck xxx;)

Back