From LL to CD

ROSB

I have been on LL for the past 7 weeks and have lost 2 stone 3lbs so very pleased. :D

My hubby has been doing CD for 6 weeks and has also lost 2 stone 2lbs. :D

I have been thinking of changing over from LL to CD mostly as it will be £20 per week cheaper and also the CD lady is much closer to my home than the LL class. I do appreciate I wont have the Councilling aspect on CD.

I have 4 packs on LL and would continue to have 4 on CD (although for my height I am only supposed to have 3) but I think calorie wise it would work out about the same. I just think I have got used to 4 a day so would find it hard to go down to 3.

Has anyone changed over from one to the other and if so did it go ok? Is there anything else I need to consider?

I have done CD before but never kept it going as at the time my head wasnt in the right place but having done Sole Source now for 7 weeks I think I have cracked it!

I dont want to upset things that are going so well but it does annoy me that hubby's packs are so much cheaper!!!!

Theses nothing to consider at all :) these no difference in diets either so you might aswell join your hubby and save that extra money that you are giving to LL.

I could be wrong but I'm sure CD have more of a varitey??

Best of luck x

Last time round I moved from LL to CD after 8 weeks when my counsellor quit. I'm also tall so stayed with the 4 packs per day. I carried on losing at the same rate so it'll be fine, I'm sure. I wouldn't hesitate to swap.

Back