From size 24......

Care Bear xxx

on a slimming mission!
Down to size 16!!!

Im sat here at work with a stooooidly huge grin on my face :D because today, I am in my size 16's!!

5 months and 1 week ago I started my Slimming world journey, never in a million years did i think that in 5 months time id be sat here wearing size 16s!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has encouraged me, everyone who has posted recepies to make slimming a lot easier and just everyones general loveliness, as I couldnt have done it without you guys!!

Big loves xxxx

OMG that's amazing - well done!!

that is so so fab and motivating. I am a size 24ish and am dreaming of getting into all the summer 22 and 20s i have before summer is over! congrats, to hear you do so well is great :D well done xxx

Congratulations!!! There is nothing like the feeling of fitting into smaller clothes.

The best feeling is when you have to ask the fitting room assistant to get you a smaller size as the one you have chosen is too big!! :)

hehe- yup, just continue sitting there with that huge grin!! Definitely! Congrats :)

Hehe! thanks guys, see - youre all so blinkin' lovely!
Karen: You can do it hun, I never in a million years thought it stick to it! Ive tried dieting for years, this is the only 1 ive actually ridgidly stuck to!
I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!!!!!

xxxxx

Well done! Amazing! Isn't it funny how losing stones and pounds don't make as much of an impact as going down dress sizes!?

My only problem is that I'm spending too much money on clothes now, because I'm delighted to be a couple of sizes down.... Anyone know of a 'Spending World' class I can go to?! x

People keep telling me i look taller aswell, (im 5"7) I keep explaining that maybe its cos i dont look so 'Round" anymore!!! hehe

I will be posting pics soon (if i can pluck up the courage!) I felt sick when I actually looked at a before photo! i cant believe I let myslef get into that shape! doh! oh well never again!

Thanks again for all your lovely comments, I seriously couldnt have done it without you guys!
xxxxxxxxx

Well done Care Bare and it sure is a big motivator when you can fit into the smaller sizes :)

That's amazing! Well done you! I bet you feel amazing - and you shouldm because that's an achievement!!! xxx

Well done Care Bear. It is a great feeling fitting into a smaller size and you have lost several sizes! I am sure you are really noticing the difference in your shape. Size 16's are pretty much available in every shop now, think of all those new shops you can go into! I was a size 22 and am now a 16 and it is a great feeling going into almost any shop and finding something in my size, instead of sticking to the usual shops which used to cater for me.

What an inspiration! Well done you xx

Congratulations!!!!

I'm still in my size 24's but hopefully I can join you sometime in size 16 world!! :)

Back