From Slimming World to WW ProPoints!

Gingerlilytea

Morning everyone! I have been doing Slimming World on and off since aug 2011, I have not been very successful with it at all as i live a very busy life and spend the majority of it very tired! (im a stay at home mum to two busy little people!) and cooking everything from scratch every day was quite difficult! so here i am :D i love the idea of being able to eat out and have those 49 weeklies (im a choc addict so those may come in useful!) and that when its been a long hard day i can pop a ready meal in the oven with some chips and veg and stick within my points. I will be doing the plan online and currently have 32pp to use a day. I walk 6 miles a week and hope to fit in more exercise which will lead to being able to eat more (hurray for food) I've bought a cross trainer which will be delivered next week so there's that to look forward to!

I am getting married in February 2013 and would love to lose 3 stone for that. I bought my wedding dress 2 weeks ago and even though I still feel great in it at this size, I want the wow factor and give some family members who haven't seen me for ages a shock :D

My weigh in this morning was 13st 13.5lbs and i'm a big size 16 top and i am still wearing my size 16 maternity jeans - shamelessly i know if i buy normal jeans they will be a few sizes up and thats too depressing! would love love love to be 10st 7lbs and a size 14 - bring it on!! :girlpower:

Aw i have just started ww after being on slimming world, i like you love the fact it gives you a bit more freedom and seems more realistic. I lost 3 stone in 2008 on ww for my wedding. You can do it ? good luck and i wish it was me getting married again. I loved my wedding day so much ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday, day 1

Breakfast
Weetabix (3pp)
Semi skimmed milk for the day (3pp)

Lunch
Ww pasta meal (9pp)
Salad made with lettuce, spring onions & pickled onion (0pp)

Dinner
Spaghetti 200g (8pp)
Dolmio low fat 1/4 a jar (2pp)
Quorn meat balls 1/4 a pack (2pp)
Onions and peppers (0pp)
Yoo Moo (4pp)

31/32

Will edit to add snacks etc

Last edited:
My strategies im gonna start using from today is to use smaller plates (my normal big plates are HUGE!) so my brain will think I've got a huge plateful, and to chew each mouthful 15 times (in other words, eat very slowly!) hope these will help me cope with eating less than usual

Aw i have just started ww after being on slimming world, i like you love the fact it gives you a bit more freedom and seems more realistic. I lost 3 stone in 2008 on ww for my wedding. You can do it ? good luck and i wish it was me getting married again. I loved my wedding day so much ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow well done 3 stone is fab! glad to hear you had a lovely wedding day, i hope mine is the same :) how are u finding ww then after sw? x

Good luck! I'm more than sure you will get that goal :) What a lovely goal to work towards too! xxx

Back