from sw to sf

blonde8

Hi has anyone gone from doing slimming world to going straight on to do sf or did u all pro point first.xx

I switched from SW two weeks ago and went straight into SF, I seem to have a couple of PP days a week but mainly following SF. I find my SF days contain healthier and more wholesome food. With PP days there is too much temptation to eat snacky things I find. I don't go to group though, just following online. I know most WW leaders seem to encourage people to start with PP first to get to grips with portion control.

I've just moved to SF after 2 years on SW. I joined online and am doing it to (hopefully!) give me a bit of a boost and to have some different things - petit pains, crumpets etc! At the moment I don't feel confident of losing any weight because of the bread and tinned fruit but that's probably just because it's ingrained in my head that it's 'bad'. I know you have to trust the plan and follow it properly before making a judgement though so will see what happens. Good luck!

At the moment i go to sw, but tonight i am going along to a ww meeting to see how i feel about it,
i'm not liking sw group at the mo, and the group i attent is the only one in my area!
I need someone to pursuade me to change!!!! Tell me moving is the right thing to do
i follow sw 100% on plan and since Feb, have struggled to only lose 10lb.......... to be honest i think as i don't enjoy the group i go to i am struggling to lose.

If ur not loosing on sw and don't like the group I'd say at least give sf a chance for a couple. Wks!

Back