From WW to SW

Cobra said:
I would never wi mid week, as I don't know many people who have seen positive results.... and if they do, then I have seen people relax, and then you have to take into account the fact that everyone elses scales will show different weights... hence why I love going to my grans, as hers say Im 2 stone lighter!! they are pre-historic scales tho, but she won't get rid of em lol.

I think if you are going to wi mid week, you should do it on the same scales, on the same day, at the same time every week...

Well, anyway, I have been to my first meeting today, and my last wi was on the 9th May at weight watchers, so its been 5 weeks, and I am 1lb less .... it will more than likely be that they are different scales and it is a different day and time, but Im just glad that I have not put on any weight in the 5 weeks.

So I now have my pack, I will be reading through it all tonight and planning my meals for the week, as my target that I have set for myself is the next stone bracket... so I am 14.4 1/2 now, so 5 lbs would take me to 13.12 1/2.... I have wanted to reach this since last October when I joined WW, but I have a good feeling, that I am going to loose this 5lbs in the next 3 weeks at most...

Lisa xx

I weigh in on a monday it keeps me on track on a weekend

I hadn't actually thought about day of the week being important. I started off WI on a Wednesday but have been on Tuesdays since week 3 as I found Wednesday's too long a wait after the weekend! Maybe I should shift it back to Monday?

Thank you all. I really do know I shouldnt do sneaky weigh ins ? (hangs head in shame). Been a good day so far despite weigh in. Prob is my clothes feel so much tighter and am feeling uncomfortable. As you say just need to let it settle down and not allow myself any reasons to go off plan. I don't want to at the mo cos am quite motivated but it's the sort of thing that could have derailed me further in as has happened in the past.

peacelily said:
Thank you all. I really do know I shouldnt do sneaky weigh ins ? (hangs head in shame). Been a good day so far despite weigh in. Prob is my clothes feel so much tighter and am feeling uncomfortable. As you say just need to let it settle down and not allow myself any reasons to go off plan. I don't want to at the mo cos am quite motivated but it's the sort of thing that could have derailed me further in as has happened in the past.

Well if you know that it has derailed you in the past, chuck your scales in the bin or something !!

Sat 16th June
Extra Easy

Brekkie
Nectarine

Snack
Pork
Nectarine

Lunch
Ham sandwich
Cucumber tomatoes
Marg

Tea
Chicken breast
Oxo
Roast potatoes (fry lite)
Cabbage
Carrots
Gravy 1.5 syns
Nectarine

Milk for coffee He A
Bread He B

Marg for sandwich 5.5 ( just to be on safe side )
sugar 5
Total syns for day 12

Sun 17th June

Brekkie
Bacon
Eggs
Beans
Cherry tomatoes
Bread

Lunch
2 nectarines

Tea
Full breakfast (I enjoyed my brekkie that much, I wanted it again)

Snack
Ham

HE A milk skimmed
HE B bread

Syns

2 bread 5 syns
Sushi 1.5
Sugar 5

Total syns 11.5

Note ... I would not normally use sugar for syns, but I'm struggling to find the sweetener I use as all the shops have run out of it !!

Monday 18th June

B
Bacon
Egg
Toast

L
Sushi

T
Lamb
Potato
Carrots
Cabbage

Snacks
Crabsticks
Ham

HEA milk
HEB 2 bread

Syns

Hot chocolate 8.5
Sugar 1
Extra milk 2
Total syns 11.5

I've finally managed to get my sweetener !!

I will never buy a drink from Costa coffee again either !

Wednesday

B
Bacon
Egg
Mushroom

L
Melon
Nectarines

Tea
Gammon
Chips

Snack
Fries KFC 11 syns :((
Nectarines

HEA milk
HEB .... None I forgot !

Total syns for day 11.5

Thursday

B
Melon

Lunch
Noodles

Tea
Chicken stir fry

HEA milk
HE B forgot !!

Syns
Toffee crisp 11.5

W.i tomorrow !!

Forgot to add Thursday's

B
Bacon
Egg
Beans

L
Fruit

Tea
Chicken stir fry

KFC fries 11.5

Total syns 11.5

1 1/2 on.

11/2 on

After getting re weighed yesterday the new result was 1/2 on instead of 1 1/2 on

Saturday

Brunch

Bacon
Eggs
Mush
Toast

Tea
Steak
Veg stir fry

Snacks

2 muller fruit corners 9syns

He A milk
He B bread

Egg fried rice

Sunday

B
Bacon
Egg
Mush

L
Chicken rice

Tea
Gammon
Chips
Veg

Snacks
Left over rice and chicken
2 bacon butties (on white bread eeekk)

He A milk
He b

Syns
12 bread
5 marg :(

Sunday

B
Bacon
Egg
Mush

L
Fried rice

Tea
Gammon
Chips
Veg

HE A milk
HE B

Snacks

4 bread 12 syns
Marg 5 syns ( some taken from yesterday's)

Back