Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Frozen Pineapple

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Wicca303, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Wicca303

Wicca303 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and 5:2
    Inspired by the frozen grape thread I decided to see what else would work in the same way.

I was in Asda today and they had these pineapple lollipops (the fresh pineapple sticks in the Garden Gang range), 44p reduced to 20p. So I bought 5 packs and popped them in the freezer when I got home.

Result: Very yummy like pineapple sorbet in a stick. Feels like a real treat, and completely syn free. Well worth a go. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chellxx

chellxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.2lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I buy the frozen pinapple chunks from asda and the cherries, often pick at them from the freezer lol.

4. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Thanks for the info, will try that, love pineapple :)

5. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have some fresh pineapple left over from my fruit salad - might give this a go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.