Count down to the summer-

Losingthelard

Hi,

I started the plan on 4th of July and since then have lost 18lbs.

I started at 15 stone -I am 5ft 2 so looked huge.

I really like the day as I am still losing despite not being very strict with myself.

I am 40 and have an 18month old baby-so really need to lose this weigh to keep up with him!

I have shakes and the bars.I asked about putting the tetra packs in the freezer my consultant it isn't recommended as they may lose nutrients -she suggested doing it very rarely-which is a shame as I like them frozen!!

My goal weight is anything under 10 stone - hoping to do it for Christmas....

Hi LTL,

Welcome and lovely to have another biggest loser on board, and well done on you're brilliant losses :)

Which step are you on? I'm 1b. I'm guilty of freezing my packs, I thought I'd invented the concept lol, not such luck, having done a search it seems people have been freezing packs forever lol.

No one seems to know if they have an impact on nutrients or not, but as most company's who freeze food say doing it freezes the nutrients until ready to eat, hopefully that applies to the packs... they thaw well enough when I chomp down on one and hopefully by the time in my system and thawed it'll do it's job lol.

Which are your fav shakes and bars. Have you tried the meal packs yet?

How are you finding things on the step your on?

Looking forward to hearing more and hope your lovely baby is keeping you motivated

xxx

I'm in 1a officially but I have mixed it up a bit and have had thebidd meal thrown in if I've been out!

I love the chocolate sachet made up like hot chocolate and the vanilla with loads of ice.I have also used the mix a mousse which is nice.

I am more motivated than I have ever been on a diet (although I do cheat at times!)I know I have to do it this time!

we can motivate eachother, i will try to post every day ;) I have a friends birthday in december so really want to wear a pretty dress/outfit & not feel like a fatty lol.

Hi LTL,

It's ok, what's done is done, If you read my last post, I've been a bit naughty went away for a couple of days after my weighin Tuesday, I was good Tuesday but naughty yesterday. :rolleyes: It's done let's move on

I use My fitness app by the way..

;)

xxx

Last edited:
My consultant told me that if needed have an extra product as then you won't totally be off track-or have a boiled egg!

I was really good yesterday and have been today-haven't picked at my little boys food at all

We are going to a restaurant where we live-Italian place so it is either pizza/pasta or salad.

Am weighing on Wednesday and really want to be 13.8 if possible not sure if it is but will aim for a mini goal!

Out to eat tonight for my husbands birthday....am a little worried but I have looked at the menu and will have a salad starter and main and no cake!

Back