Count down to the summer-

Happy new year to you too :)

2nd day of 60 day challenge, so far so good, she’s advised me to put yesterday’s weight on day one and add every weigh in loss to corresponding day, then sit back and watch it reduce ;)
X

Well I weighed on Thursday and had put a pound on-that is four over Christmas

Back to weighing on a Tuesday from this week so amhoping wi have some of the 4 off!

Good to hear from you hun, I haven’t been able to access site for some reason? Seems ok now though.
In the grand scheme of things 4 lb is nt that bad, just try and stay focused, try that 60 day challenge I told you about, it’s really helping me,:innocent002: weigh tomorrow (6 days instead of 7) so hoping to have lost at least a couple, desperate to get into the 12st like you:innocent0001:
Keep at it:cool:

Pierce updated the site on Friday night.
Good to hear from you hun, I haven’t been able to access site for some reason? Seems ok now though.
In the grand scheme of things 4 lb is nt that bad, just try and stay focused, try that 60 day challenge I told you about, it’s really helping me,:innocent002: weigh tomorrow (6 days instead of 7) so hoping to have lost at least a couple, desperate to get into the 12st like you:innocent0001:
Keep at it:cool:
good luck with WI tomorrow!

Pierce updated the site on Friday night.

good luck with WI tomorrow!
Thank you mini:innocent0001: now realise why I could nt access, panicked me to be honest, but loving the new look especially the emojis.
I’ve just replied to a new post, how do I follow them? Can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. X

Thank you mini:innocent0001: now realise why I could nt access, panicked me to be honest, but loving the new look especially the emojis.
I’ve just replied to a new post, how do I follow them? Can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. X
Much fresher and more user friendly...so very glad you like it.

Click on their Avatar and a box will drop down and then click on follow.

Am still around and desperately trying to get back on plan.

Have tried the oriental chilli soup this week-love it! Hopefully will help me back on some sort of track

So feel slightly more in control.

It is though Christmas just knocked me totally off track!

Haven’t put any on butbhavent list any.I am now just getting my head down and trying to power on.

SO have had a good conversation couple of days so am hoping to keep being good over th weekend and then a nice loss next week.

Would really like 3 or 4 off

Hey there! Just joined Cambridge and am on day 4. SS. Started at 15stone 3lb much to my shame 😢 interim target of 3 stone loss. Glad to find a forum with others on the same plan xx

Hi-I started at 15 stone.You will for sure lose weight on this diet.

I’ve messed around since Christmas and not lost anymore but started properly again last week and lost 4lbs and that was without being 100% good!

Am being extra good now as I would like to lose another two stone!

Back