Extra Easy Fruit and fibre help

Kellytalbot

Hi, I've just a quite a big bowl of tescos fruit and fibre I had this with 1% orange top milk how many syns would that be, I've used none of my syns today so I'm hoping not a lot :)

thankyou xx

Actually I can use today as a green day .... Can I count it as another heb??
thanks for reply xx

I thought it said in the book that you can substitute an own brand for Kelloggs?

ETA that yes you could count it as a hexb - substituting an own brand is fine. A hexb is 35g though so if you've had a big bowl you're probably at least double the hexb amount.

Apologies ladies - I misread the book oops - All this time ive done SW (since May) and i use Asda own brand of fruit and fibre and because they werent kelloggs ive been adding extra syns to my day arghhhhh

This means ive not been having my allowance of syns - so thankyou inadvertantly for posting :D

Sorry i took so long to reply id just rushed off to grab a curly wurly lol - joke

No honestly all this time ive been doing this what a twonk i am

Hi, I've just a quite a big bowl of tescos fruit and fibre I had this with 1% orange top milk how many syns would that be, I've used none of my syns today so I'm hoping not a lot :)

thankyou xx

Yum !!

Lol - sorry for laughing Jezzi I know you got no sleep - I hope the farting has stopped or you have bought him a cork?

Haha laughed a lot at that...here's a tip...if ever your other half gets on your nerves....silently cook and eat 4 meat free Tesco burgers....all I'll say is that the other half slept on the sofa that night! Haha

Back