Fruit question again sorry!!!

m3003

Right so I was looking through my shiney new shopping book and under pineapple it says 80g pineapple 0pp, so does it mean if I have more than the 80g in a day I need to start pointing it?

Xxxx

Right so I was looking through my shiney new shopping book and under pineapple it says 80g pineapple 0pp, so does it mean if I have more than the 80g in a day I need to start pointing it?

Xxxx

They give a typical portion size for everything to keep it uniform. As far as I'm aware fresh pineapple, or drained if from tin is free.

i have just checked on esource and for 40g pineapple is says 0pp, i have varied the quantities and it is still saying 0pp so no worries!

good question???

I thought fruit was also free but when I bought a packet of mixed fresh fruit, I worked it out from the ingredients and it said it was 1 point for 100G there was 240g in the packet so I had to use 2 points grrr!!!

Hope someone can shed some light on this one as I am struggling at the mo with this plan. How are you doing? ( i am on the pp points WW) Whats the Discovery plan?

weewelshlass said:
I thought fruit was also free but when I bought a packet of mixed fresh fruit, I worked it out from the ingredients and it said it was 1 point for 100G there was 240g in the packet so I had to use 2 points grrr!!!

Hope someone can shed some light on this one as I am struggling at the mo with this plan. How are you doing? ( i am on the pp points WW) Whats the Discovery plan?

Fruit does have sugar and carbs, if you put the values in your calculator it will come out with points. But as long as it's fresh fruit and not in any juices it IS zero points. Your daily allowance takes account of the values of fresh fruit. All fresh fruit not in juices is zero PP

It is not however "free"- big distinction between 0pp and free. What that means is you can't just eat unlimited amounts. Eat sensible amounts, and until you are full.

Hope that clears it up a bit.

why is it pp if the fruit is in juice? I put into esource and it came out at 0pp. I did have a small tin of peaches in its own juice with a yogurt for breakfast, starting to get worried???

I asked my ww leader yesterday and she said fruit in tinned juice is definately still 0pp if you drain the juice. Fruit in syrup is pointed if you drain the syrup because the fruit will have absorbed syrup.
Hppe that helps :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope fruit in juice (drained) is still free since I've been counting tinned pineapple free... :(

Can u tell me as your on the subject of fruit why some prepacked fruit selections have points on e source and some don't?
I've just had a pack of morrisons zingy orange pineapple apple and grape and put all the nut val in my calculator and it came out as 2 !
I was under the impression that fruit was free??!! Sooooooo confused

Back