Fruities Question

ILovePopcorn!

Quick question...........

How is it that Weight watchers Fruities are only 0.5 points for the entire box?? when if you put the details into the point finder they should be 2.5 points??

Am i just not getting the whole point working out thing???? are there other rules about points i should know????

Thanks!!

they are half a point... are you sure you took the nutritional information for the per box and not per 100g.... each box has 43 cals and no sat fat! xxxx

No just double checked and although it says 1/2 per box on the box...the nutritional info states there are 177 cals per box and 562 per 100g!! could this be an error????

the 117 is the kilojoules... usually they are shown the other way around kj the kcals... the fruities have it back to front... just checked the box cuz was slightly shocked!.... hope that helps?
xxx

Can you only buy these at meetings?

cheerz me dearz

anyone else find these to be rather expensive though? If you order them online you have to pay P&P too!

anyone else find these to be rather expensive though? If you order them online you have to pay P&P too!

Theyre a good price in shops but I totally agree factor in the P&P and theyre extortionate

Hi guys .. dont go mad on them like i did, i must have had two packets..& got the most herrific farts..hehe my other half calls them the fart sweets:bolt:

I think it used to say on the packet something along the lines of * if you eat too many it has a laxative type result *
Dont knw if they still say that but clearly they still do to some people lol

Back